Icon Airform - Manik'R
The Icon Airform Manik'R is an entry-level full-face helmet with a polycarbonate shell, an internal sun visor, and an Optics faceshield.
Combining the best features of the Icon Alliance and Alliance GT helmets, the Airform is one of the most feature-rich sub £200 helmets around. The ECE 22.05 polycarbonate outer shell works in tandem with the interior EPS density lining for essential impact protection and takes the form of an oval head shape of the helmet (longer front to back than side to side) which lends to reduced pressure on your forehead.
Streamlined and race-inspired, the helmet boasts a four-point ventilation system that eliminates any feeling of discomfort, consisting of four intake vents, including a motocross-inspired chinbar vent, that runs through the deep air channels in the helmet's shell and draws humid air out the rear exhausts.
The Airform Manik'R boasts not one, but two shields for maximum clarity: the quick-change Optics shield, which comes with both Fog-Free Clear and a coloured RST Fliteshields, and the internal drop shield, operated by a flip of a switch to reduce the glare from the sun.
The removable Hydradry moisture-wicking liner provides a snug and contoured fit around your head whilst reducing heat build-up, which combined with the superior venting and removable breath deflector, creates the ultimate rider-focused enclosure.
- Injection moulded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Internal airflow geometry and continuous venting system keep rider cool
- Fog-free Icon Optics shield with Rapid-Release system
- Prolock positive shield locking system
- Internal Dropshield with exterior switch
- Comfortable sculpted neck roll
- Removable moulded breath deflector
- Fully removable Hydradry 3-piece moisture-wicking liner
- Internal speaker pockets work with Icon's R.A.U. Bluetooth® device
- The Dropshield visor must only be used while the main face shield is in the fully closed position
- Manik'R Red comes with Clear and RST Red Icon Optics Shield
- Manik'R Blue comes with Clear and RST Blue Icon Optics Shield
- Manik'R Green comes with Clear and RST Green Icon Optics Shield
- Dark Smoke Dropshield
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
- Helmet Features
- Integrated Sun Visor, Double D-Ring
Icon Helmets Size Guide
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above the eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimetres) to find your helmet size in the chart above.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in 2002, ICON burst onto the scene with unabashed attitude and a heavy right wrist. ICON was created to address the modern performance rider who claimed the streets as their preferred hunting grounds. Their products are designed to address the unique needs of these riders—unforgiving asphalt, gravel-strewn corners, and inattentive cagers—all things they experience on their daily rides. As a company of riders they understand our kind, they know what goes on in our minds...and we’ve all felt the pain when the inevitable occurs. This firsthand knowledge leads their inspired product design, industry leading imagery, and top-notch service. Their core mission is protecting riders whenever and however they can, knowing that reckoning day is coming for all of us. Be prepared, ride smart, and "Ride Among Us."