Icon Airform - Stroker
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Icon Airform - Stroker
We're on a crusade for speed, and racing that rebel metal is our sure-fire ticket to victory lane. Tradin' paint is only for the toughest of customers, checker chasers, and swarthy high-line riders. It features a polycarbonate shell Fog-Free Clear & Dark Smoke shield, along with a Dark Smoke internal DropShield™. Internally, the Hydradry™ moisture-wicking interior keeps your head dry on those hot Talladega nights, so stay loose out there and enjoy the fast times.
Streamlined and race inspired, the Airform hits the street ready for speed. By sculpting the traditional neckline of the Airform it allows your head to slip in and out with ease. The helmet's continuous chinbar venting system allows air to freely flow keeping you cool on those hot riding days. Customise your helmet and colourmatch your interchangeable spoiler to your shield for a unique personalised look.
The Airform has not one, but two shields. The unique quick-change fog-free Optics shield keeps debris away from your money maker, while the internal interchangeable drop shield has the sun in check. No more swapping shields for cloudy or sunny days. Just reach up, flip the switch, and ride forever.
The removable sweat wicking Hydradry™ liner provides a snug and contoured fit. Air from the vents is channeled between the comfort liner and the protective, energy absorbing EPS foam liner to create a nearly perfect rider-focused interior. The airflow works in conjunction with the Hydradry™ liner to effectively reduce heat build up. Combine that with superior venting and a removable breath deflector which creates a nearly perfect rider-focused enclosure.
- Injection moulded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Internal airflow geometry and continuous venting system keep rider cool
- Fog-free Icon Optics™ shield with Rapid-Release™ system
- Prolock™ positive shield-locking system
- Internal Dropshield with exterior switch
- Comfortable sculpted neck roll
- Removable moulded breath deflector
- Fully removable Hydradry™ 3-piece moisture wicking liner
- Internal speaker pockets work with Icon's R.A.U. Bluetooth® device
- The Dropshield™ visor must only be used while the main face shield is in the fully closed position
- Clear and Dark Smoke Icon Optics™ Shield
- Dark Smoke Dropshield™
- Helmet Finish
- Helmet Features
- Integrated Sun Visor, Double D-Ring
- Helmet Style
Icon Helmets Size Guide
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above the eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimetres) to find your helmet size in the chart above.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in 2002, ICON burst onto the scene with unabashed attitude and a heavy right wrist. ICON was created to address the modern performance rider who claimed the streets as their preferred hunting grounds. Their products are designed to address the unique needs of these riders—unforgiving asphalt, gravel-strewn corners, and inattentive cagers—all things they experience on their daily rides. As a company of riders they understand our kind, they know what goes on in our minds...and we’ve all felt the pain when the inevitable occurs. This firsthand knowledge leads their inspired product design, industry leading imagery, and top-notch service. Their core mission is protecting riders whenever and however they can, knowing that reckoning day is coming for all of us. Be prepared, ride smart, and "Ride Among Us."