Icon Airframe Pro - Fastfood
3 interest-free payments of £103.66 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Icon Airframe Pro - Fastfood
The Icon Airframe Pro Fastfood is a sports bike helmet with a fibreglass FRP shell, optimised aerodynamics and Icon Optics face shield.
This ECE 22.05 full-face helmet has been wind-tunnel tested and designed to be as resilient, aerodynamic and lightweight as possible, achieving reduced drag and overall weight by sculpting the traditional neckline of the AFP to avoid jacket or suit interference.
Featuring a fibreglass composite shell and EPS density lining, the Airframe Pro is renowned for being one of the most ventilated helmets on the market, boasting an unparalleled nine intake vents and five exhausts in total. The forehead vents are angled to provide linear air intake at speed while deep channels in the helmet liner enhance airflow by routing more air effectively and exhausting humid air out the back.
The helmet uses a Rapid release shield removal system which allows you to quickly swap between faceshield. The fog-free Icon Optics shield provides maximum clarity and a distortion-free line of sight on the road, whilst a flat Icon TracShield is also available as a factory solution for riders who require tear-offs.
The modular Hydradry lining consists of five pieces of sweat-wicking fabric that provide greater fitment combinations for each unique head crown. Everything from the crown, lateral, forehead and aft padded pieces allow for a possibility of 27 different combinations in a single shell.
- Sculpted neck roll reduces jacket/suit interference
- Five-piece modular liner with moisture-wicking Hydradry™
- Linear ported forehead vents
- Low-profile vents throughout the shell
- Fog-free ICON Optics™ Shield with Rapid-Release™ system
- Prolock™ positive shield locking system
- Removable breath deflector and chin curtain
- Handcrafted composite fiberglass FRP (fiber-reinforced plastic) shell
- Clear Icon Optics™ Shield (Dark smoke sold separately)
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
- Helmet Features
- Fibre Glass Shell, Double D-Ring
Icon Helmets Size Guide
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above the eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimetres) to find your helmet size in the chart above.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in 2002, ICON burst onto the scene with unabashed attitude and a heavy right wrist. ICON was created to address the modern performance rider who claimed the streets as their preferred hunting grounds. Their products are designed to address the unique needs of these riders—unforgiving asphalt, gravel-strewn corners, and inattentive cagers—all things they experience on their daily rides. As a company of riders they understand our kind, they know what goes on in our minds...and we’ve all felt the pain when the inevitable occurs. This firsthand knowledge leads their inspired product design, industry leading imagery, and top-notch service. Their core mission is protecting riders whenever and however they can, knowing that reckoning day is coming for all of us. Be prepared, ride smart, and "Ride Among Us."