Icon Airframe Pro - Rubatone
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Icon Airframe Pro - Rubatone
For black tie affairs on two wheels, the Airframe Pro Rubatone™ brings the wine and the cheese. This distinct pairing of a matte black rubberized finish on the AFP’s Angle of Attack silhouette will be the life of the party.
A decrease of both drag and weight was achieved by sculpting the traditional neckline of the AFP to avoid jacket or suit interference. With a total of nine intakes and five exhaust vents, ventilation is a premier feature on the Airframe Pro. The forehead vents are angled to provide linear air intake at speed while deep channels in the liner enhance airflow by routing more air effectively.
The Rapid release shield removal system allows you to swap the fog-free Icon Optics™ shield in the blink of an eye. This cutting-edge system allows you to select the right shield for the conditions, all of which produce an unrivaled distortion-free line of sight for what lies ahead. The flat Icon TracShield™ is available for the Airframe Pro as a factory solution for riders who require tear-offs. Compatible with our Rapid Release™ shield change mechanism, the TracShield™ can be used on the Airframe Pro, Airform, and Airmada helmets.
The five-piece sweat-wicking Hydradry™ liner provides a greater amount of fitment combinations for each unique head shape. Crown, lateral, fore, and aft padding components allow for a possibility of 27 combinations in a single shell; double that of the Airframe Pro's competitors.
- Sculpted neck roll reduces jacket/suit interference
- Five-piece modular liner with moisture-wicking Hydradry™
- Linear ported forehead vents
- Low-profile vents throughout the shell
- Fog-free ICON Optics™ Shield with Rapid-Release™ system
- Prolock™ positive shield locking system
- Removable breath deflector and chin curtain
- Handcrafted composite fiberglass FRP (fiber-reinforced plastic) shell
- Clear Icon Optics™ Shield
- Helmet Finish
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Features
- Fibre Glass Shell, Double D-Ring
Icon Helmets Size Guide
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above the eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimetres) to find your helmet size in the chart above.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in 2002, ICON burst onto the scene with unabashed attitude and a heavy right wrist. ICON was created to address the modern performance rider who claimed the streets as their preferred hunting grounds. Their products are designed to address the unique needs of these riders—unforgiving asphalt, gravel-strewn corners, and inattentive cagers—all things they experience on their daily rides. As a company of riders they understand our kind, they know what goes on in our minds...and we’ve all felt the pain when the inevitable occurs. This firsthand knowledge leads their inspired product design, industry leading imagery, and top-notch service. Their core mission is protecting riders whenever and however they can, knowing that reckoning day is coming for all of us. Be prepared, ride smart, and "Ride Among Us."