Icon Contra 2 Mesh Jacket
The Icon Contra 2 Mesh Jacket is designed with a sport fit and articulated arms for maximum movment. Featuring iron weave mesh panels, cuff vents and a removable SatinCore liner for continuous airflow and that sudden change of weather. To provide safety and protection, the Contra 2 Jacket also includes reinforced ballistic nylon, removable D30 impact protectors and reflective accents detailing.
- Durable nylon chassis
- Tried-and-true Iron Weave Mesh™ panels allow intake and exhaust airflow, dramatically reducing the chance of overheating
- Reinforced with ballistic nylon in the tumble zones
- Industry-leading removable D3O® shoulder, elbow, and back impact protectors
- Cuff vents, reflective accents and anti-flap arm straps
- Removable, insulated SatinCore™ liner adds versatility for suddenly-changing weather
- Ratchet waist closure for a better fit
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) chest badging
- Icon® Sport fit with straight body and articulated arms
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in 2002, ICON burst onto the scene with unabashed attitude and a heavy right wrist. ICON was created to address the modern performance rider who claimed the streets as their preferred hunting grounds. Their products are designed to address the unique needs of these riders—unforgiving asphalt, gravel-strewn corners, and inattentive cagers—all things they experience on their daily rides. As a company of riders they understand our kind, they know what goes on in our minds...and we’ve all felt the pain when the inevitable occurs. This firsthand knowledge leads their inspired product design, industry leading imagery, and top-notch service. Their core mission is protecting riders whenever and however they can, knowing that reckoning day is coming for all of us. Be prepared, ride smart, and "Ride Among Us."