Icon DropShield Visor
Instead of carrying an extra PROSHIELD for changing light conditions; with the flip of a switch, engage the tinted DROPSHIELD hidden within the helmet. Tinted DROPSHIELDS should not be used during hours of low light; instead swap out for a yellow lens or just use the clear ICON PROSHIELD. The DROPSHIELD visor must only be used while the main face shield is in the fully closed position.
Icon's DropShield is designed to fit the Aiform and Airflite helmets.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in 2002, ICON burst onto the scene with unabashed attitude and a heavy right wrist. ICON was created to address the modern performance rider who claimed the streets as their preferred hunting grounds. Their products are designed to address the unique needs of these riders—unforgiving asphalt, gravel-strewn corners, and inattentive cagers—all things they experience on their daily rides. As a company of riders they understand our kind, they know what goes on in our minds...and we’ve all felt the pain when the inevitable occurs. This firsthand knowledge leads their inspired product design, industry leading imagery, and top-notch service. Their core mission is protecting riders whenever and however they can, knowing that reckoning day is coming for all of us. Be prepared, ride smart, and "Ride Among Us."