Interphone Connect Bluetooth Headset - Twin Pack
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Interphone Connect Bluetooth Headset - Twin Pack
The Connect Twin Pack is Interphone's entry-level intercom unit, with a short-range connection between a rider and passenger within a 300-metre radius.
Weighing just 55 grams, this slim Bluetooth intercom has the ability to connect with any Bluetooth device, such as your phone or GPS to listen to audio, other Interphone units ad well as non-Interphone intercoms to communicate over long distances. The intercom also has a built-in FM radio that automatically saves the first 8 stations with the most powerful signal.
The unit is capable of 15 hours of battery life, this intercom can create a connection ideally between a rider and their pillion, but this unit can also connect between one rider and another but only within a distance of 300 metres. With audio voice commands to control the device, speed dial functions and automatic volume adjustment modes for open-face or full-face helmets, the Interphone Connect is the complete short-range intercom, packed with a windproof boom and adhesive pad microphone, ultra-thin earpieces, double installation bracket (both clip and adhesive) and a control unit rapid release system.
This Twin-Pack is boxed with 2 x Interphone Connect Intercom units.
- Talk time: up to 15 hours
- Standby: 1000 hours
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Direct function buttons (Quick Touch)
- User-friendly interface
- Smartphone App: compatible with iOS and Android. Allows intercom configuration and control directly from the Smartphone
- Anycom: allows communication with all Bluetooth® intercom devices by different brands, in full duplex mode
- Up to 300 metres
- Speed dial: possibility to store one telephone number, with rapid redial via intercom command
- Voice call (depending on mobile phone model)
- Last number redial
Built-In FM Radio:
- 88.0 MHz to 108 MHz receiver
- RDS function (adjusts to best frequency depending on area)
- 8 pre-set stations
- Automatic storage of first 8 most powerful stations
- Automatic radio mute for incoming calls
- Compatible with most major Bluetooth® navigation devices for motorcycles
- GPS voice instructions
- Compatible with most major smartphone navigation Apps
MP3 / Music:
- Wireless MP3 Music (A2DP/AVRCP) Through Smartphone And MP3 Player
- Music Sharing
- Firmware update-ready directly from PC (Windows and MacOs)
- Majority of helmets on the market
- All smartphones equipped with Bluetooth® technology
- GPS navigation devices with Bluetooth® technology and HFP profile
- Intercoms by other brands
- Earlier Interphone models
- Waterproof: IP67
- Pre-recorded voice messages (with updatable multilingual packages)
- Directional wind-proof microphone
- NDVC - noise dependant volume control
- Dual volume adjustment mode a) for jet and modular helmets - b) for full-face helmets
- Chipset: low-energy high-performance processor
- Bluetooth® version 4.2
- USB connecter charging cable MicroUSB
- Connectors for microphone and speaker (MINI USB) and for charging, data and AUX (MICRO USB)
- 2 x Intercom Connect Intercom Unit
- Control unit rapid release system
- Double installation bracket for helmet (clip and adhesive)
- Internal audio unit with ultra-thin earpieces
- Boom microphone (jet and modular helmets) and adhesive pad microphone (full-face helmets)
- Micro USB data and charging cable
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Excellent Value For Money
I've never used an intercom system before for motorcycling. After reading many reviews and speaking to even more bikers to get an idea what I needed, I decided to go along to my local branch of Infinity at Farnborough. I spoke to Henry, who is always very knowledgeable and professional, and after discussing my requirements he recommended the Connect Twinpack as my wife rides pillion with me. We have tried out the system several times and it performs all functions really well in all conditions that we have encountered so far. I ride with custom earplugs and the quality of the audio for both music and conversation is superb. The whole system is really easy to use and I'm old and a complete technophobe. I would totally recommend this system and the service from Farnborough Infinity.