Ixon Rainbow HP Jacket
CLUB INFINITY REWARD SCHEME
infinity points with this product!
Not a member yet?No problem! you can join when you checkout & start collecting points today!
Ixon Rainbow Jacket is a CE approved garment designed specifically for the lady rider.
- Ixon CE Protective Technology - CE approved jacket.
- Provided with a separate waterproof rain jacket.
- Noxiguard fabric with a 3D mesh.
- Airflow mesh vents on back.
- Air mesh lining.
- Removable Arron CE protectors at elbows and shoulders.
- Pocket for optional back protector.
- Classic neck roll with press stud.
- Upper arm and cuff adjustment.
- Adjustable waist.
- Two external pockets with zip closure.
Why choose a CE approved Ixon Garment?
- For the insurance of a higher general protection level compared to a non-homologated product.
- The product performance are 2 to 5 times higher on certain points like abrasion or cut, thanks to its structure (fabric and stitching)
- The strength of the CE product lies in the combination of 7 points, certified and tested.
- Standard products can have a similar performance on one or two points but almost never on all of them.
Why are Ixons's products CE Certified?
- To meet European regulation PPE.
- To be in compliance with French Directive 89/686/CE by notified body.
- To ensure a certified security level on our products.
- To limit the number and severity of injuries in case of fall.
French brand Ixon have been making motorcycle clothing since 1996, with their current range including leathers, luggage, kids kit and casual wear, but it's the Ixon range of textile ladies motorcycle clothing that's caught our buyer's eye.
Highlights include the Electra jacket, a three in on jacket with a mesh outer, removable waterproof liner and a removable thermal liner. Either or both linings can be used with the outer jacket, so it can be used in quite a variety of weather conditions.
Our Mail Order department can deliver Ixon clothing (in fact any order over £30) free to Mainland UK addresses, and our rates to the Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and Eire are all very reasonable. If you're close to any of our stores, it's worth popping in, all branches stock at least some of the Ixon clothing on our website as part of a great range of ladies motorcycle clothing and we have some very nice, helpful, friendly staff who are happy to help out, even if it's just to point out where the fitting rooms are. Pop in to our stores in London, York, Southampton and Farnborough for a browse.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method.
Free Shipping on Orders Over £25
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping To Other Destinations.
Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
UK Highlands and Islands: £100
Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
USA, Canada, Australia - £800
Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
We aim to deliver UK Mainland orders in 3-5 working days, however if we have to place a supplier special order, delivery may be slightly longer. If the item ordered is out of stock we will contact you with the option to wait, choose an alternative or cancel the order.
Delivery of orders is by DPD or Royal Mail, all methods will require a signature for proof of receipt.
If you have a discount code for this item, tap the code into the box below and hit "apply discount" to see how the discount affects this item's price.