John Doe Stroker Cargo Trousers
3 interest-free payments of £78.33 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
John Doe Stroker Cargo Trousers
Rest assured – Cargo Stroker XTM® is AAA-certified* with lining in our XTM-Fiber® plus knee and hip protectors to keep you protected in every situation.
Cargo Stroker XTM® has two front pockets and one coin pocket as well as secure back pockets with press studs.
Apart from that, you’ll find two angled cargo pockets that close tight on the side as well as an additional side pocket with a YKK zipper.
Cargo Stroker XTM® is tailored for a close fit in robust cotton outer fabric for comfort that will always keep you a step ahead.
- CE certification: AAA (EN17092-2:2020) from Model Year 2023
- Two-layer design
- XTM-Fiber® lining
- Stretch cotton-twill outer fabric
- XTM protector-ready
- Integrated height-adjustable knee protector pockets
- Integrated hip protector pockets
- Level 1 knee and hip protectors included (ugradeable to level 2)
- Water-repellent and breathable
- Multistretch comfort
- Cargo pockets with a press stud and zipper
- YKK zipper
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Since 2001 John Doe have been developing high-quality protective clothing for motorcyclists in Germany that offers optimal safety, is extremely comfortable to wear and looks like urban streetwear. The result: functional high-tech clothing that stands out from conventional motorcycle clothing in terms of comfort and aesthetics. Their products have to be able to do much more than just look good and fit perfectly. Before a prototype becomes part of the collection, it goes through dozens of development steps.
Every seam, every pocket, every single centimeter of fabric is thought out down to the last detail and tested under maximum loads before it goes out on the road with CE certification. They are always on the hunt for the optimum and love discovering new technologies and integrating textile innovations into their production. They know that progress means continuous change and they face the challenge of continuous development every day. They believe success requires experience and unbridled passion. As passionate motorcyclists, the combination of both makes them the specialists in their field.