John Doe Sunliner Sunglasses
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
John Doe Sunliner Sunglasses
John Doe Sunliner Sunglasses are high-quality photochromic motorcycle and leisure sunglasses. Thanks to their photochromic lenses, these stylish sunglasses automatically adapt to light conditions: the brighter the surroundings, the darker the lenses become. These all-rounder sunglasses will make replacing the lenses at night or riding without sunglasses a thing of the past. Removable foam padding offers excellent protection against wind and turbulence.
- Shatterproof, polarized photochromic lenses made from 100% polycarbonate
- 100% polycarbonate durable frame
- Self-tinting in a matter of seconds in all light conditions
- Removable foam padding for better wind protection
- UV-400 filter against harmful UVA , UVB, UVC rays and harmful bluelight
- CE3 classified
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Since 2001 John Doe have been developing high-quality protective clothing for motorcyclists in Germany that offers optimal safety, is extremely comfortable to wear and looks like urban streetwear. The result: functional high-tech clothing that stands out from conventional motorcycle clothing in terms of comfort and aesthetics. Their products have to be able to do much more than just look good and fit perfectly. Before a prototype becomes part of the collection, it goes through dozens of development steps.
Every seam, every pocket, every single centimeter of fabric is thought out down to the last detail and tested under maximum loads before it goes out on the road with CE certification. They are always on the hunt for the optimum and love discovering new technologies and integrating textile innovations into their production. They know that progress means continuous change and they face the challenge of continuous development every day. They believe success requires experience and unbridled passion. As passionate motorcyclists, the combination of both makes them the specialists in their field.