Keis Heated G301 3-Finger Gloves
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Keis Heated G301 3-Finger Gloves
The Keis G301 is a 3-finger winter touring glove with a 100% waterproof Hipora membrane and dual-power heat radiation.
Featuring a hydrophobic nylon outer with synthetic leather panels on the palm and fingers, the gloves are bonded with a durable Hipora waterproof and breathable barrier that prevents water and wind ingress, while wicking moisture away from your hands to prevent sweat build-up.
The 3-finger, claw design of the G301's reduce the amount of airflow to the surface of your fingers, increasing the amount of heat retained between the attached fingers. In tandem with the 3M Thinsulate lining, the gloves help you feel comfortable and warm during the coldest months of the year even without power!
Speaking of which, the heated element of the gloves utilises Keis' innovative micro carbon fibre technology, powered by your bike's battery or an independent glove battery (12V voltage), to distribute thermal energy across your palm and fingers. The gloves are controlled by an independent heat controller on the back of the wrist and feature a pocket in the cuff to fit an independent power of your gloves on the move.
The G301 gloves are approved to the latest EN 13594:2015 standard and are equipped with Keis' proprietary scaphoid slider for wrist and palm protection. A convenient visor wipe is positioned on the left index finger, and the finger pads on the index fingers and thumb are touchscreen compatible.
- G301 Premium Heated 3-Finger Gloves
- Glove Y Lead
- Motorcycle Connection Lead
- Independent, integral heat controller, positioned on the top of the wrist for easy operation when riding
- NEW Scaphoid guard, for maximum protection to the palm
- Visor Wipe positioned on the left index finger.
- 3M Thinsulate™ and Hipora™ waterproof membrane for premium water and wind protection
- Conforms to the latest European PPE Directive EN 13594:2015, so you can be confident in their protective qualities.
- Please note: All personal protective equipment in Europe must clearly show whether they comply with the current PPE regulation via a label. A label showing 'CE approval' does not mean they are certified.
- The G301 gloves also feature a glove battery pocket built into the glove cuff. This provides the feature of being able to power the gloves via the optional portable glove batteries (one in each glove cuff battery pocket). See Keis Lithium Batteries for details.
- Current Draw 1.6A. Typical Power 19.2W.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
All items of Keis heated motorcycle clothing are supplied with a fused 12 volt lead so you can power your gloves, waist coat or jacket from your motorcycle, but we also supply battery packs to keep you warm away from your bike, or so you can avoid plugging in altogether.
We also stock Keis controllers, so you can turn the temperature down and help battery life, or set the clothing to a comfortable heat - you might get too warm!