Keis Heated G501 Armoured Gloves
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Keis Heated G501 Armoured Gloves
The Keis Heated G501 Armoured Gloves are specifically designed to keep you warm, comfortable and protected throughout your journey. Certified to new EU PPE Regulations 2016/425, the G501 gloves are their most protective gloves to date, with the usual benefits of a Keis heated glove.
Boasting the latest Keis heating technology, the gloves can be powered by a 12V vehicle battery providing all-day warmth throughout your ride. The G501 gloves can also be powered via an optional battery pack (sold separately) for use off the bike.
The Keis gloves are equipped with a 3M Thinsulate lining and a Hipora membrane to battle even the coldest and wettest rides, have drastically improved finger dexterity and tactility for increased finger movement, and have a convenient visor wipe on the left index finger.
- New design for maximum comfort, with improved fit, quality materials, certified protection and the latest heat generation technology
- The only heated glove certified to comply with the new EU PPE regulations EN 13594-2015.
- New material technology providing dramatically increased finger dexterity and tactility- making for a summer glove comfort and feel, with winter glove protection.
- Independent, integral heat controller, positioned on the back of the wrist for easy operation - whether you prefer to wear your gloves under or over your jacket sleeve cuffs.
- (3M) Thinsulate TM and Hipora TM for premium wind and water protection.
- Convenient visor wipes built into the left index finger.
- Current Draw 1.6A. Typical Power 19.2W.
- Voltage: 12V
- Approx. Current: 1.6A
- Typical Power: 19.2W
- Shell: Leather and Nylon
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- G501 Premium Heated Armoured Gloves
- Glove Y Lead
- Motorcycle Connection Lead
- Clothing Features
- Glove Features
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
All items of Keis heated motorcycle clothing are supplied with a fused 12 volt lead so you can power your gloves, waist coat or jacket from your motorcycle, but we also supply battery packs to keep you warm away from your bike, or so you can avoid plugging in altogether.
We also stock Keis controllers, so you can turn the temperature down and help battery life, or set the clothing to a comfortable heat - you might get too warm!
Cheap price for what they are.
Three heat settings that you cycle through with the button on the back, Personally in the middle of winter, setting one is fine for me, but I do also have handguards to help with windchill. Connects to your battery terminal and then wired to your hands. I would say un-intrusive, can always cable tie it shorter as they give plenty of wire. One star LESS because they are quite " stiff " to bend and move fingers, it's minor, and it WILL NOT stop you operating the bike, just something I've noticed.
Cold fingers are history
Brought the item and had great service from infinity as always, next day delivery as well. Wired to bike in 10 mins and the commute to work was a better affair with fingers staying nice and warm so keeping great feel for controls. Early days but the gloves look of great build quality and should last a while. Thanks again Keis and infinity