Keis Heated G502 Sport Gloves
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Keis Heated G502 Sport Gloves
The new Keis winter G502 Premium Heated SPORT Glove, with 100 gsm 3M Thinsulate TM, is designed specifically for motorcycling in cold weather, and is fully certified to the new EU PPE Regulation 13594:2015.
These gloves would suit the rider who enjoys riding throughout the cold winter months.
This heated glove has been created with very good feel of the controls and dexterity, but with the added benefit of a micro carbon fibre heating panel across the back of the hands, and over the top of the fingers. This glove features a thicker layer of 3M Thinsulate to keep good warmth distribution throughout the glove, especially across the back of the hand and the fingers, and the quality protection achieved from carbon-fibre knuckle protection..
Using the latest technology in heat generation, the G502 gloves can be powered from a 12V vehicle battery or one of our optional Battery Packs (Which are available in 2 sizes), or the specially designed Glove Batteries what fit into the cuff pocket of each glove.
The Keis Apparel Micro Carbon Fibre heating system enjoys a Lifetime Warranty, for complete peace of mind.
- Independent, integral heat controller, positioned on the back of the wrist for easy operation when riding - whether you prefer to wear your gloves under or over your jacket sleeve cuffs.
- Carbon Fibre hard armour across the knuckles
- NEW Carbon Fibre Scaphoid guard, for maximum protection to the palm
- Visor Wipe positioned on the left index finger.
- C100 (100gsm) 3M Thinsulate™ and Hipora™ waterproof membrane for premium water and wind protection
- Conforms to the latest European PPE Directive EN 13594:2015, so you can be confident in their protective qualities.
Please note: All personal protective equipment in Europe must clearly show whether they comply with the current PPE regulation via a label. A label showing 'CE approval' does not mean they are certified.
- The G502 gloves also feature a glove battery pocket built into the glove cuff. This provides the feature of being able to power the gloves via the optional portable glove batteries (one in each glove cuff battery pocket). See Keis Lithium Batteries for details.
- Current Draw 1.6A. Typical Power 19.2W.
- Available in sizes 5 (XXXS), 6 (XXS), 7 (XS), 8 (S), 9 (M), 10 (L), 11 (XL), 12 (XXL), 13 (XXXL).
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, Heated
- Glove Features
- Waterproof, Long Cuff, Heated, Hard Knuckle
Keis Gloves Size Guide
|Hand Circumference (in)||7-8||8-9||9-10||10-11||12-13|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
All items of Keis heated motorcycle clothing are supplied with a fused 12 volt lead so you can power your gloves, waist coat or jacket from your motorcycle, but we also supply battery packs to keep you warm away from your bike, or so you can avoid plugging in altogether.
We also stock Keis controllers, so you can turn the temperature down and help battery life, or set the clothing to a comfortable heat - you might get too warm!
Cheap price for what they are.
Three heat settings that you cycle through with the button on the back, Personally in the middle of winter, setting one is fine for me, but I do also have handguards to help with windchill. Connects to your battery terminal and then wired to your hands. I would say un-intrusive, can always cable tie it shorter as they give plenty of wire. One star LESS because they are quite " stiff " to bend and move fingers, it's minor, and it WILL NOT stop you operating the bike, just something I've noticed.
Cold fingers are history
Brought the item and had great service from infinity as always, next day delivery as well. Wired to bike in 10 mins and the commute to work was a better affair with fingers staying nice and warm so keeping great feel for controls. Early days but the gloves look of great build quality and should last a while. Thanks again Keis and infinity