Keis Heated G701S Premium Touring Gloves
3 interest-free payments of £63.33 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Keis Heated G701S Premium Touring Gloves
The Keis G701S is a short-cuff heated winter glove with a Hipora waterproof membrane and powered by Keis' advanced heat radiation.
The hydrophobic Ballistic Nylon outer shell is bonded with Spandex textile for high abrasion resistance and durability, as well as flexibility for maximum control over your bike. This works in tandem with the integrated Hipora waterproof membrane that prevents water ingress, while wicking moisture away from your hands to prevent sweat build-up. Similar in design and construction to 2020's G701 gloves, the G701S adopts a shorter cuff, reducing bulk if you prefer to tuck your gloves into the sleeves of your jacket.
The heated element of the gloves uses Keis' innovative micro carbon fibre technology, which is powered by your bikes' battery to evenly distribute heat across your palm and fingers and is controlled by an independent heat controller on the back of the wrist for basic heat control. Alongside the generous 3M Thermolite interior, the gloves retain heat for longer, even without the need for power!
The gloves are approved to the latest EN 13594:2015 standard and are equipped with flexible knuckle armour, strategically positioned reinforcements at the sides of the hand, and Keis' proprietary scaphoid slider for complete wrist and palm protection.
Additionally, the palms of the G701's are made from premium-quality synthetic leather for additional grip. A newly redesigned visor wipe is positioned on the left index finger, and the finger pads on the index fingers and thumb are touchscreen compatible.
- G701S 'Shorty' Premium Bonded-Textile Heated Motorcycle Gloves
- Glove Y Lead
- Motorcycle Connection Lead
- Constructed from Ballistic Spandex outer shell with semi bonded Hipora™ waterproof and breathable membrane for outstanding comfort and performance in all conditions.
- Approved to the latest EN 13594:2015 standard.
- Flexible soft armour across the knuckles, deliver the perfect balance between strong protection and all-day superior comfort.
- Keis branded scaphoid slider offering maximum protection to both wrist and palm.
- Generous 3M Thinsulate™ insulation retains the heat whatever the weather.
- Independent, integral heat controller, positioned on the back of the wrist for easy operation when riding. Accessible whether you prefer to wear your gloves under or over your jacket sleeve cuffs.
- Newly designed visor wipe positioned on the left index finger.
- Touch Screen capacitive pad on index fingers and thumb – perfect for use on smartphones.
Keis Gloves Size Guide
|Hand Circumference (in)||7-8||8-9||9-10||10-11||12-13|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
All items of Keis heated motorcycle clothing are supplied with a fused 12 volt lead so you can power your gloves, waist coat or jacket from your motorcycle, but we also supply battery packs to keep you warm away from your bike, or so you can avoid plugging in altogether.
We also stock Keis controllers, so you can turn the temperature down and help battery life, or set the clothing to a comfortable heat - you might get too warm!