Keis Heated J103 Comfort Jacket [X25]
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Keis Heated J103 Comfort Jacket [X25]
Keis Heated J103 Jacket
Stay warm whilst riding with the Keis J103 Comfort Heated Jacket (formerly X25 Jacket). Powered directly from your motorcycle battery.
- Micro Carbon Fibre Technology for extreme comfort and reliability.
- Breathable lightweight soft shell fabric with elasticated side panels provide a perfect fit for men and women.
- Designed to be worn as an inside layer or stylish outer jacket.
- Dedicated zipped pockets for cables and Controller to keep things tidy and easy to find.
- Strategically positioned heat panels on chest, kidneys arms and collar provide extreme warmth.
- Complete with all required wiring and full easy to follow instructions.
- Available in Black and complete with wiring harness. (Heat Controller included.)
- Current Draw 6A. Typical Power 72W.
- Not suitable for use with the 2600mAh Li-Ion Portable Battery Packs.
- Can also be powered via the Keis Cigarette Lighter/DIN Power Supply Lead (available as an optional accessory). SPECIAL NOTE - You are unable to power this heated garment using a cigarette lighter/DIN power lead on a BMW motorcycle, due to the 5Amp limit to their DIN power socket (the jacket draws 6Amps).
- Due to the elasticated side panels you may find you need to order the chest size smaller for a snug fit.
All items of Keis heated motorcycle clothing are supplied with a fused 12 volt lead so you can power your gloves, waist coat or jacket from your motorcycle, but we also supply battery packs to keep you warm away from your bike, or so you can avoid plugging in altogether.
We also stock Keis controllers, so you can turn the temperature down and help battery life, or set the clothing to a comfortable heat - you might get too warm!
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Toasty warm without the bulk. Great service from infinity
Well worth it, provided it lasts a few years. I've ditched the bulky lining of my alpine stars textile jacket and wear this next to a thin fleece shirt on y morning and evening commute. Haven't needed it on full power yet. I think this is worth the extra over the sleeveless - for me it's my arms that get cold, not my core. I've also bought a pair of trousers via eBay that plug into the jacket and they work a treat, although they need a separate controller if you want them to be adjustable too. Great service from infinity, very quick. A small problem was sorted immediately without fuss.
At last toasty motorcycling!
Bought this jacket after having tried many other mid layer solutions. Had I bought this to start with I'd be quids in. This jacket is amazing! Fit is true to size, easy to install power lead to battery and plug in to jacket. Used at in -1c tempretures on medium setting and my body felt like toast. My be physiological but the rest of my body felt warm too! If used on higher setting the jacket for me was to hot. Would thoroughly recommend.