Keis Heated J103 Comfort Jacket [X25]
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Keis Heated J103 Comfort Jacket [X25]
Keis Heated J103 Jacket
Stay warm whilst riding with the Keis J103 Comfort Heated Jacket (formerly X25 Jacket). Powered directly from your motorcycle battery.
- Micro Carbon Fibre Technology for extreme comfort and reliability.
- Breathable lightweight soft shell fabric with elasticated side panels provide a perfect fit for men and women.
- Designed to be worn as an inside layer or stylish outer jacket.
- Dedicated zipped pockets for cables and Controller to keep things tidy and easy to find.
- Strategically positioned heat panels on chest, kidneys arms and collar provide extreme warmth.
- Complete with all required wiring and full easy to follow instructions.
- Available in Black and complete with wiring harness. (Heat Controller included.)
- Current Draw 6A. Typical Power 72W.
- Not suitable for use with the 2600mAh Li-Ion Portable Battery Packs.
- Can also be powered via the Keis Cigarette Lighter/DIN Power Supply Lead (available as an optional accessory). SPECIAL NOTE - You are unable to power this heated garment using a cigarette lighter/DIN power lead on a BMW motorcycle, due to the 5Amp limit to their DIN power socket (the jacket draws 6Amps).
- Due to the elasticated side panels you may find you need to order the chest size smaller for a snug fit.
- Clothing Features
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
All items of Keis heated motorcycle clothing are supplied with a fused 12 volt lead so you can power your gloves, waist coat or jacket from your motorcycle, but we also supply battery packs to keep you warm away from your bike, or so you can avoid plugging in altogether.
We also stock Keis controllers, so you can turn the temperature down and help battery life, or set the clothing to a comfortable heat - you might get too warm!
Great bit of kit
Just got this mainly to wear on the bike but also got the battery pack as we have no heater in work and wow this this is great keeps me warm for a couple of hours with the battery and the heat stays for a while after the battery died so love it
Absolutely brilliant. Great fit. I basically use it as a replacement of the thermal attachment layer that comes with any motorcycle jacket, so I wear my summer paddock jacket with back protector over it. It's comfortable, and heats up almost immediately. Low setting has been warm enough for the current 3-5 degree climate. The cables arr well made and are well hidden in zipped pockets. It took 5 mins to wire up to the battery. Highly recommended
THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!!
Can't believe how good this jacket is. I ride 1.5 hrs e/w to work, couple of months ago first time ever i'd to turn around cos was too cold. Went to get warmer gear and maybe heated grips, but tried the Keis stuff instead. WOW!! So easy to hook up, and the remote control is really thoughtfully placed for easy changing even when riding. The 3 settings are great, the warmest is almost too warm for regular riding. I only use it on the coldest days, including the first day I ever used it, when it started snowing. I was super cosy and warm despite the snow. Really couldn't believe how effective it is. There's a range of sizes, and the lads in Clapham were great as always, cos I tried on a few different jacket and glove sizes to get it right. It fits great, very comfortable material, and all the cables are smartly placed and easy to tuck away in zip pockets if you're not using them e.g. for the gloves. I'd very highly recommend this gear, totally changes the experience of winter riding.
A W E S O M E
I ride bikes 365 days during the last 18 years and this jacket transforms any trip even with negative temperatures into an overwhelming experience. As soon as you turn it on you immediately feel warmth in the neck and back. Extremely comforting. In the city, in the middle of the traffic if it is not too cold you have to lower the jacket temperature of the jacket. You do not have to wear the"Keis" under a big and heavy winter motorcycle jacket. I was doing treatments in a hospital 15 to 20 minutes from home during December and January. Consultation time 08.30 am. T-shirt, ''Keis'' and a SPADA AQUA UNLINED JACKET I have. That's it. It works. Money well employed. In some shops (Clapham) the mechanics quickly make the battery connection.
Toasty warm without the bulk. Great service from infinity
Well worth it, provided it lasts a few years. I've ditched the bulky lining of my alpine stars textile jacket and wear this next to a thin fleece shirt on y morning and evening commute. Haven't needed it on full power yet. I think this is worth the extra over the sleeveless - for me it's my arms that get cold, not my core. I've also bought a pair of trousers via eBay that plug into the jacket and they work a treat, although they need a separate controller if you want them to be adjustable too. Great service from infinity, very quick. A small problem was sorted immediately without fuss.
At last toasty motorcycling!
Bought this jacket after having tried many other mid layer solutions. Had I bought this to start with I'd be quids in. This jacket is amazing! Fit is true to size, easy to install power lead to battery and plug in to jacket. Used at in -1c tempretures on medium setting and my body felt like toast. My be physiological but the rest of my body felt warm too! If used on higher setting the jacket for me was to hot. Would thoroughly recommend.