Keis Heated J501 Dual Power Jacket
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Keis Heated J501 Dual Power Jacket
Keis Heated J501 Premium Jacket
The Keis Premium Heated Jacket is the latest in heating technology, making even the coldest rides enjoyable. Introduced in 2017, the Keis jacket is lightweight, versatile, and provides optimal heat control.
The latest micro carbon-fibre panels provide the heating, emitting an even distribution of heat across your chest, kidneys, collar and arms. Compatible with the Keis Heated Controller, the jacket’s heating technology is more reliable, thinner and flexible than earlier versions, and provides complete upper body comfort.
Constructed of soft shell fabric, the Keis jacket incorporates a lighter, slimmer design ideal for wear as an inside layer or an outer jacket. Flexible for rider movement on and off the bike, the elasticated side panels allow for the perfect fit for both men and women. Bear in mind for more snug fit, you may need to order a smaller chest size.
The Premium Heated jacket is complete with all the required wiring and easy-to-follow instructions for anyone to use, as well as dedicated zipped pockets for cable and controller to keep your system organised.
- Softshell fabric construction
- Elasticated side panels
- Micro Carbon-Fibre heat panels – strategically positioned to provide extreme warmth to chest, kidneys, arms and collar
- Convenient lifestyle pockets
- Can be worn as inside layer or outer jacket
- Dedicated zipped pockets for cables and controller
- Complete with all required wiring, full easy-to-follow instructions, and motorcycle/vehicle wiring harness
- Current Draw 7A. Typical Power 84W.
This jacket now includes a Keis Heat Controller for convenient climate control on the motorcycle, limited time only while stocks last!
All heating elements of Keis products sold by Infinity Motorcycles are covered by a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
Please Note: Not suitable for use with Li-Ion Battery Packs. Can be powered by the Keis 5200 mAh Battery Pack & Charger.
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Keis brand.DOWNLOAD
All items of Keis heated motorcycle clothing are supplied with a fused 12 volt lead so you can power your gloves, waist coat or jacket from your motorcycle, but we also supply battery packs to keep you warm away from your bike, or so you can avoid plugging in altogether.
We also stock Keis controllers, so you can turn the temperature down and help battery life, or set the clothing to a comfortable heat - you might get too warm!
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
A W E S O M E
I ride bikes 365 days during the last 18 years and this jacket transforms any trip even with negative temperatures into an overwhelming experience. As soon as you turn it on you immediately feel warmth in the neck and back. Extremely comforting. In the city, in the middle of the traffic if it is not too cold you have to lower the jacket temperature of the jacket. You do not have to wear the"Keis" under a big and heavy winter motorcycle jacket. I was doing treatments in a hospital 15 to 20 minutes from home during December and January. Consultation time 08.30 am. T-shirt, ''Keis'' and a SPADA AQUA UNLINED JACKET I have. That's it. It works. Money well employed. In some shops (Clapham) the mechanics quickly make the battery connection.