Keis Heated S302 Socks
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Keis Heated S302 Socks
The Keis S302 is a 12V dual-powered heated sock, perfect for riders who can't seem to shift cold feet.
Designed to be worn over your regular socks, the heated element of the socks use Keis' innovative micro carbon fibre technology, which is powered by your bikes' battery to evenly distribute heat across your sole and toes, and can be controlled by an independent heat controller for basic heat control (not included).
The S302 socks are available in a variety of boot sizes and with a universal style to fit most boots on the market; kick winter-touring up a notch!
- Keis S302 Heated Socks
- Vehicle Power Supply Lead (Heavy-duty and lightweight heat controller not included.)
- Y-leads, which allows the user to run power from the power source plug down each leg to the Keis Heated Socks.
- Micro Alloy Element Technology for extreme comfort and reliability.
- Flexible 12v Dual-Power for use anywhere anytime, as this product can be powered from a vehicle power lead (supplied) or a Keis portable battery (optional).
- Complete with vehicle power lead.
- Current Draw 0.6A (pair). Typical Power 8W.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
All items of Keis heated motorcycle clothing are supplied with a fused 12 volt lead so you can power your gloves, waist coat or jacket from your motorcycle, but we also supply battery packs to keep you warm away from your bike, or so you can avoid plugging in altogether.
We also stock Keis controllers, so you can turn the temperature down and help battery life, or set the clothing to a comfortable heat - you might get too warm!