Keis Heated T102 - Trousers [X2i]
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Keis Heated T102 - Trousers [X2i]
Keis Heated T102 Trousers
Keis T102 Heated Trousers (formerly X2i Trousers) have strategically positioned heated panels to keep your legs warm during the cold weather.
The trousers utilise Micro Alloy-Fibre Technology, offering lightweight comfort and breathability to your legs. T102 Heated Trousers also come with integrated controller, giving you control over the heat.
- Micro Alloy-Fibre Technology for extreme comfort and reliability.
- Breathable lightweight soft shell fabric front with lightweight rear panels and elasticated waist provide a perfect fit.
- Integrated Controller
- Strategically positioned heat panels provide maximum effect.
- Complete with all required wiring and full easy to follow instructions
- Available in black and complete with wiring harness.
- Current Draw 3.25A. Typical Power 39W.
- Available in sizes XXS, S, M, L, X, XXL,
All heating elements of Keis products sold by Infinity Motorcycles are covered by a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
Please Note: Not suitable for use with Li-Ion Battery Packs.
- Clothing Features
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
All items of Keis heated motorcycle clothing are supplied with a fused 12 volt lead so you can power your gloves, waist coat or jacket from your motorcycle, but we also supply battery packs to keep you warm away from your bike, or so you can avoid plugging in altogether.
We also stock Keis controllers, so you can turn the temperature down and help battery life, or set the clothing to a comfortable heat - you might get too warm!
Good in parts
These work well, good heating, and HOT will probably never be used, but there is a big BUT. The trousers are low on your bum and if you wear waterproofs and the like, the switch, designed to drop over the top of your outer trousers, makes the switch difficult to reach. Protective trousers over these Keis make the switch difficult to reach, and if you wear a touring type jacket you will need to get on the bike switch the trousers on and then do up your jacket, because the switch will be so difficult to find let alone switch heat settings. Coming home from Scotland in the pouring rain, it was easier to face the cold rather than face doing up my jacket and getting soaked. These would be better without the switch so they can be switched remotely.
heated trouser. hot
Wore these heated trousers over my thermal leggings as the intructions said. Went for ride over Exmoor on a cold windy day, to try them out, trousers kept me lovely and warm. But when I got home and had a bath I had red heat stripes over both knees. Think I need a controller to turn the heat down. Then they would be perfect.