Keis Heated V106 Dual Power Vest [X10]
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Keis Heated V106 Dual Power Vest [X10]
Keis Heated V106 Bodywarmer - Black
The Keis V106 Heated Bodywarmer (formerly X10 Bodywarmer) is ideal to beat the winter chill, it keeps your body comfortably warm and reduces the need for bulky clothing.
The V106 is a dual power garment so can be powered from a motorcycle 12V battery and also by a Keis Battery Pack and Charger so is perfect for other outdoor activities, such as horse riding, fishing and skiing. Keis Apparel is the UK’s NO.1 for heated clothing.
- Micro Alloy Element Technology for extreme comfort and reliability.
- Breathable lightweight soft shell fabric with elasticated side panels provide a perfect fit for men and women.
- Dedicated zipped pockets for cables and Controller to keep things tidy and easy to find.
- Strategically positioned heat panels on chest and kidney areas for maximum effect.
- Flexible 12v Dual-Power for use anywhere anytime. (Batteries sold as an optional extra)
- Complete with all required wiring and full easy to follow instructions
- Available in Black and complete with wiring harness.
- Current Draw 1.3A. Typical Power 15.6W.
All heating elements of Keis products sold by Infinity Motorcycles are covered by a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
- Clothing Features
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
All items of Keis heated motorcycle clothing are supplied with a fused 12 volt lead so you can power your gloves, waist coat or jacket from your motorcycle, but we also supply battery packs to keep you warm away from your bike, or so you can avoid plugging in altogether.
We also stock Keis controllers, so you can turn the temperature down and help battery life, or set the clothing to a comfortable heat - you might get too warm!
Does the job very well
This vest is great - keeps you warm without the bulk by doing the job of 2 or 3 base layers. I wear it a lot - if I have to wear something thin for commuting and have to get off the bike with no where to change but still need to look smart. I can wear a shirt with no base layers, this and then a jacket with a liner. Keeps me warm commuting shortish distances down to around 3/4 degrees. The reason I give it 4 stars is that you need it tight to get a good contact with the heating elements, but where the battery fits is also where a lot of the other electrical gubbins fits, so it can be a bit irritating when you have it as close fitting as it needs to be. I learnt this by swapping from a size that seemed ok in the shop, to a smaller size that seemed too tight at first, but is definitely the way to go. On that point - excellent service as always from Infinity who swapped it no quibbles.
I used the optional power socket which saved me connecting direct to the battery, it certainly warms you up fast and so far its been ideal. my only gripe is the heat is all around the middle and it appears the shoulder area is unheated, but saying that I was given a trial in the Infinity shop , they plugged me in and gave me a good explanation of the pros and cons of the body warmer. Overall I am happy enough with the thing and my battery is not suffering.