Keis Heated V501 Dual Power Vest
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Keis Heated V501 Dual Power Vest
The Keis Premium Heated Vest is the latest in heating technology, making even the coldest rides feel the warmest. Lightweight, versatile, and wearable underneath an outer jacket, the Keis vest gives you complete heat control on the motorcycle.
The latest micro carbon-fibre panels provide the heating, emitting an even distribution of heat across your chest, and kidneys. The vest’s heating technology is more reliable, thinner and flexible than earlier versions, and provides complete upper body comfort.
Constructed of soft shell fabric, the Keis vest incorporates a lighter, slimmer design ideal for wear as an inside layer. Flexible for rider movement on and off the bike, the elasticated side panels allow for the perfect fit for both men and women. Bear in mind for more snug fit, you may need to order a smaller chest size.
The Premium Heated vest is complete with all the required wiring and easy-to-follow instructions for anyone to use, as well as dedicated zipped pockets for cable and controller to keep your system organised.
- Softshell fabric construction
- Elasticated side panels
- Micro Carbon-Fibre heat panels – strategically positioned to provide extreme warmth to chest, and kidneys
- Convenient lifestyle pockets
- Ideal for wear as an inside layer
- Dedicated zipped pockets for cables and controller
- Complete with all required wiring, full easy-to-follow instructions, and motorcycle/vehicle wiring harness
- Current Draw 7A. Typical Power 84W.
All heating elements of Keis products sold by Infinity Motorcycles are covered by a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
Please Note: Not suitable for use with Li-Ion Battery Packs. Can be powered by the Keis 5200 mAh Battery Pack & Charger.
All items of Keis heated motorcycle clothing are supplied with a fused 12 volt lead so you can power your gloves, waist coat or jacket from your motorcycle, but we also supply battery packs to keep you warm away from your bike, or so you can avoid plugging in altogether.
We also stock Keis controllers, so you can turn the temperature down and help battery life, or set the clothing to a comfortable heat - you might get too warm!
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Does the job very well
This vest is great - keeps you warm without the bulk by doing the job of 2 or 3 base layers. I wear it a lot - if I have to wear something thin for commuting and have to get off the bike with no where to change but still need to look smart. I can wear a shirt with no base layers, this and then a jacket with a liner. Keeps me warm commuting shortish distances down to around 3/4 degrees. The reason I give it 4 stars is that you need it tight to get a good contact with the heating elements, but where the battery fits is also where a lot of the other electrical gubbins fits, so it can be a bit irritating when you have it as close fitting as it needs to be. I learnt this by swapping from a size that seemed ok in the shop, to a smaller size that seemed too tight at first, but is definitely the way to go. On that point - excellent service as always from Infinity who swapped it no quibbles.