Keis J801 Heated Puffer Jacket
3 interest-free payments of £86.66 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Keis J801 Heated Puffer Jacket
The Keis J801 is a heated puffer jacket with the latest 12V dual-power thermal technology for casual wear.
Made from breathable lightweight textile with premium 3M Thinsulate thermal insulation, the jacket is a fashionable puffer jacket designed to be worn as a standalone garment or underneath your existing motorcycle jacket (note: you may need to go up at least one size in your outer jacket to accomodate for space, or order a smaller chest size for a more snug fit).
The micro carbon-fibre panels provide the heating, emitting an even distribution of heat across your chest, kidneys, collar and arms. The jacket’s heating technology is more reliable, thinner and flexible than earlier versions, and provides complete upper body comfort.
The J801 puffer jacket is complete with all the required wiring and easy-to-follow instructions for anyone to use, as well as a 2600mAh portable battery pack and a battery charger, as well as dedicated zipped pockets for cable and controller to keep your system organised.
- Keis Leisure Heated Puffer Jacket J801
- Keis 2600mAh portable battery pack
- A Keis portable battery charger
- The very latest heat generation technology, using Micro Carbon Fibre for extreme comfort and reliability.
- Strategically positioned heat panels on chest and down the back.
- The latest design in breathable lightweight fabric, with superior 3M Thinsulate™ thermal insulation.
- Integrated Power Controller, positioned on the left side chest for ease of use, with internal lighting to indicate the selected power setting: Low (green), Medium (amber), High (red).
- Complete with Keis portable battery pack and charger, and full easy to follow instructions.
- Available in Black.
- Current Draw 1.4A. Typical Power 17W.
Keis Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
All items of Keis heated motorcycle clothing are supplied with a fused 12 volt lead so you can power your gloves, waist coat or jacket from your motorcycle, but we also supply battery packs to keep you warm away from your bike, or so you can avoid plugging in altogether.
We also stock Keis controllers, so you can turn the temperature down and help battery life, or set the clothing to a comfortable heat - you might get too warm!