Knox Action Pants - Unisex
on orders over £25.
Make a price match enquiry
Knox Action Pants - Unisex
Knox Action Pants
The Knox Action pants are designed as an interchangeable layer to be worn under motorcycle trousers.
CE approved knee, hip and coccyx armour is fitted into a stretch elastane garment which keeps its shape. This ensures the armour is held close to the body when riding and is in the right place if you need it.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Knox.
- Almost invisible under clothing. The discreet style means riders are protected but without any extra weight or bulkiness.
- The combination of soft stretch elastane and low profile protection gives total freedom of movement and comfort and the fabric is breathable, wicking and fast drying.
- Stretch mesh on the sides for increased ventilation and breathability.
- Superior cut means the armour is secured in place and doesn’t move around.
- Flat lock seams for extra comfort against the skin.
- CE approved Knox MICRO-LOCK protectors in the knees and hips that are super soft and stable in changing climate conditions.
- All armour is in pockets and can be removed for washing the fabric part.
- CE approved knees, hips and coccyx
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Knox brand.DOWNLOAD
The award-winning brand specialises in the design and manufacture of innovative impact protective equipment, performance layering systems, and hand armour.
The company started in 1981, where they launched the 1st commercially available back protector under the Pro-Tek brand. This was followed by the award-winning Pro-Tek Elite suit in 1988 which was the 1st motorcycle jacket to feature built-in protectors in the elbows, shoulders and back. They’d really started something because in just a few short years everyone had copied the idea and almost every jacket on the market had integral protectors.
Knox continued to innovate and launched the worlds 1st CE-approved body armour along with the ‘Knox’ brand in 1995. Many awards and numerous press accolades have followed over the years.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.