Knox Action Pro Body Ladies Armoured Shirt
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Knox Action Pro Body Ladies Armoured Shirt
The Knox Action Pro Ladies Shirt is a slim-line armoured shirt for women fitted with Class A rated Micro-Lock protection and stretch mesh arms, that can be worn standalone or underneath your exterior layers.
Armoured shirts are at the heart of Knox protective apparel. They were first invented by the brand in the 1990s. They’ve been a signature style ever since.
Wearing a close-fitting armoured shirt is the best way to protect a rider. It ensures the armour is comfortably held in the right places, rather than it moving around in a loose jacket.
The latest collection of shirts is part of the new Seasonless Collection from Knox. With Knox, motorcycling is rendered Seasonless. There is no spring, summer, autumn, or winter wear. Instead, riders have one hardworking layered outfit. This is built with an armoured shirt at its core. It can then be adapted to suit all weather conditions by either adding or subtracting layers.
The most discreet body armour can be found in the Action Pro armoured shirt which is made with Knox Micro-Lock protection. This armour sits in a super stretchy shirt. This has been designed for all types of motorcycle riders, and it offers superior abrasion and impact resistance. This shirt isn’t just for motorcyclists. It’s also suitable for other adrenaline sports including eBike, MTB, Off-Road or Snowsports riders, all looking for valuable protection. The shoulders and elbows are approved to EN 1621-1:2012 L1 and the Level 2 back protector is Approved to EN 1621-2: 2014 L2 CB. These Micro-Lock protectors are guaranteed for five years when registered
In the Action Pro shirt, abrasion resistance comes in a package that is lightweight and breathable while being cut for the female form. Athleisure aesthetic and performance wear meet in this shirt to give the wearer optimum protection with optimum comfort. This is thanks to its construction. Being made with sustainable Sorona® Agile, an eco-efficient fibre that is partially made with plant-based polymers from Dupont, this fabric has a subtle piquet texture, yet has high levels of strength, stretch, and stain resistance. This makes it a perfect fit for the hard-working Action Pro.
Low profile discreet armour in the back, shoulders and elbows can easily be removed for washing the shirt. The Action Pro is CE approved to EN 17092 – 4:2020 for road use with a Class A certification and offers enough abrasion resistance so it can be worn on its own for warm weather riding. When it turns cool or wet, the wearer can simply add a warm or waterproof layer from the Knox Seasonless Collection. Once again, this collection is available in a specific ladies' cut.
The Action Pro is available in sizes from XS – 3XL all of which are cut for the female form. Stretch mesh on the forearms and under the arms, engineered by Knox, adds more breathability. The technical CE classification is clearly highlighted on the jacket. The shirt is practical enough to be worn on its own thanks to it having a zipped chest pocket and two zipped side pockets with matt black Knox branded zip pullers. Premium detailing continues with discreet Knox branding on the chest, front hem and back as well as Knox branded elastic on the cuffs where there are thumb loops for added security.
Also adding to the security is a belt loop system on the inside of the shirt. This ensures that riders can secure their trousers to the shirt. A separate removable Micro-Lock chest protector can be added as an optional extra. The Action Pro shirt is available in black.
1 colour Black
Women’s Sizes XS-8 – 3XL- 20
Part of the Knox Seasonless Collection.
- Made from sustainable Sorona® Agile fabric from DuPont, an eco-efficient fibre, partially made from plant-based polymers and high levels of stretch and strength.
- Knox engineered stretch mesh on the forearms and under the arms for added breathability
- CE Approved to EN17092- 3 Class A. The technical CE classification is clearly highlighted on the jacket.
- The lowest profile stretchy armoured shirt that can be worn on its own to give abrasion resistance and impact protection.
- Strong enough to be worn on its own with no jacket required or can be used with other layers to add warmth or waterproofness.
- Hybrid stretch armoured shirt also suitable for eBike riders wanting protection.
- Soft and subtle Knox branded elastic on the cuffs.
- 1 zipped chest pocket and 2 zipped side pockets with matt black Knox branded zip pullers
- Discreet Knox branding on the chest, front hem and back
- Thumb loops for added security
- Improved security belt loop system is highlighted on the inside to ensure riders can secure their trousers to the shirt.
- Knox MICRO-LOCK armour in the elbow, shoulder and back protector supplied as standard. Removeable for easy washing.
- Low profile shoulder and elbows – EN 1621-1:2012 L1
- CE approved Back protector – EN 1621 -2 Level 2 CB (5-year guarantee on Micro-Lock protectors when registered)
- A separate removable MICRO-LOCK chest protector can be added as an optional extra.
- Machine Washable garment – remove armour before washing. Always read the wash care labels
- Colour - Black.
- Sizes XS – 3XL (UK 8-20)
Knox Womens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your trousers.
Hip Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The Knox Collection
Knox is a British apparel and glove manufacturer specializing in innovative protection for riders around the world. Founded in 1981, Knox innovations include the first-ever CE approved motorcycle protectors, the patented Knox Scaphoid protection system, the iconic Handroid glove and recently the game-changing Urbane Pro armoured shirt.
As well as body armour, gloves and technical apparel, the company is also a major supplier of CE approved protection to many top motorcycle clothing brands.
For 2022, Knox build on the success of their armoured shirts, introducing an innovative and more sustainable approach to motorcycle gear through the Seasonless Collection.
The Knox Seasonless Collection is about using core Knox pieces, for every ride and every season. Starting with a protective armoured shirt, add or subtract layers to adapt and overcome all conditions, from unbearable heat through to driving rain. There is no spring/summer/autumn/winter wear, this is an adaptation to climate and conditions via timeless, stylish seasonless apparel.