Knox Action Pro Knee Guard
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Knox Action Pro Knee Guard
The Knox Action Pro Knee Guard is a high-performance accessory equipped with CE approved Micro-Lock armour to protect your knees.
As part of the Action Pro Collection, this easy pull-on knee tube is fitted with the most discreet Micro-Lock CE approved armour. It’s also been constructed for all-day comfort.
These are made using a new sustainable fabric called Sorona® Agile from Dupont. This is an eco-efficient fibre, partially made with plant-based polymers. As a performance fabric it has a subtle piquet texture, high levels of strength, stretch, and stain resistance. This makes it a perfect fit for these hard-working knee guards. In addition, a stretch mesh is used at the back of the knee for added comfort and breathability.
Micro-lock moulded armour fits perfectly and is held comfortably in the right place, yet it locks on impact when it absorbs a significant amount of the unwanted energy before it’s transferred to the riders’ knees. The Micro-Lock armour attracts a five-year guarantee when registered. These are available in one size, are unisex and come in black. They are also suitable for a wide variety of action sports.
- Made from sustainable Sorona® Agile fabric from Dupont, an eco-efficient fibre partially made with plant-based polymers and high levels of stretch and strength.
- CE Approved low profile and comfortable Micro-Lock knee armour fitted as standard.
- Stretch mesh on the back of the knee for extra breathability and comfort in warm weather.
- Hybrid stretch knee guards suitable for all types of riding, adrenaline sports and eBike riders wanting protection.
- Soft and subtle Knox branded elastic with soft silicone grip at the top and bottom to ensure the guards stay in place, comfortably.
- 5 year guarantee on Micro-Lock protectors when registered
- Colour - Black.
- One size only - unisex
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The Knox Collection
Knox is a British apparel and glove manufacturer specializing in innovative protection for riders around the world. Founded in 1981, Knox innovations include the first-ever CE approved motorcycle protectors, the patented Knox Scaphoid protection system, the iconic Handroid glove and recently the game-changing Urbane Pro armoured shirt.
As well as body armour, gloves and technical apparel, the company is also a major supplier of CE approved protection to many top motorcycle clothing brands.
For 2022, Knox build on the success of their armoured shirts, introducing an innovative and more sustainable approach to motorcycle gear through the Seasonless Collection.
The Knox Seasonless Collection is about using core Knox pieces, for every ride and every season. Starting with a protective armoured shirt, add or subtract layers to adapt and overcome all conditions, from unbearable heat through to driving rain. There is no spring/summer/autumn/winter wear, this is an adaptation to climate and conditions via timeless, stylish seasonless apparel.