Knox Action Pro Trousers
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Knox Action Pro Trousers
The Knox Action Pro Trouser is a slim-line armoured pant fitted with Class A rated Micro-Lock protection and stretch mesh legs, that can be worn standalone or underneath your exterior layers.
These unisex Action Pro Trousers are low-profile leggings. They offer amazing stretch, abrasion resistance and impact protection while remaining discreet. These have been designed to be worn under motorcycle riding jeans. Since they are CE rated to EN17092- 3 Class A they are tough enough to be worn on their own.
Designed not just for all types of motorcycle riders, but also for e Bikers and other adrenaline sports participants, such as mountain bikers, skateboarders, snowboarders, or skiers, looking for valuable protection. The Action Pro trousers contain a full set of low profile and discreet Micro-Lock armour, not only in the hips and knees but also on the thigh and coccyx, they’re lightweight, breathable and abrasion-resistant.
Since they are made using a new sustainable fabric called Sorona® Agile from Dupont, which is an eco-efficient fibre partially made with plant-based polymers they have a subtle piquet texture, high levels of strength, stretch, and stain resistance. All of these features make the hard-working Action Pro trousers perfectly comfortable and hold the armour in the right place.
Action Pro Trousers are part of the Knox Seasonless Collection, simply add a pair of jeans for warmth and Knox waterproof trousers for when it rains. Meanwhile, the stretch mesh on the inside of the trousers adds breathability and comfort in warm weather. The fit is finished with soft and subtle Knox branded elastic on the waist and ankles. The Micro-Lock protectors are removable (for washing the garment) and the protectors come with a five-year guarantee once registered.
The Knox Action Pro Trousers are available in black in seven unisex sizes between XS – 3XL
Unisex: 1 colour Black / 8 Sizes (XS – 3XL)
CE approved Class A garment
Part of the Knox Seasonless Collection. Add Knox waterproof trousers for when it rains.
- Made from sustainable Sorona® Agile fabric from Dupont, an eco-efficient fibre partially made with plant-based polymers and high levels of stretch and strength.
- CE Approved to EN17092- 3 Class A.
- Low profile stretch legging that can be worn under any trousers to give abrasion resistance and impact protection.
- Stretch mesh on the inside of the trousers for extra breathability and comfort in warm weather.
- Strong enough to be worn on their own as a Class A motorcycle garment.
- Hybrid stretch legging is also suitable for eBike riders wanting protection.
- Soft and subtle Knox branded elastic on the waist and ankles.
- Comfortable Knox MICRO-LOCK armour in the knee, hip, thigh and coccyx protectors supplied as standard. Removeable for easy washing.
- 5-year guarantee on Micro-Lock protectors when registered
- Machine Washable garment - see content label for details.
- Colour - Black.
- 7 Unisex Sizes XS – 3XL
Knox Trousers Size Guide
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The Knox Collection
Knox is a British apparel and glove manufacturer specializing in innovative protection for riders around the world. Founded in 1981, Knox innovations include the first-ever CE approved motorcycle protectors, the patented Knox Scaphoid protection system, the iconic Handroid glove and recently the game-changing Urbane Pro armoured shirt.
As well as body armour, gloves and technical apparel, the company is also a major supplier of CE approved protection to many top motorcycle clothing brands.
For 2022, Knox build on the success of their armoured shirts, introducing an innovative and more sustainable approach to motorcycle gear through the Seasonless Collection.
The Knox Seasonless Collection is about using core Knox pieces, for every ride and every season. Starting with a protective armoured shirt, add or subtract layers to adapt and overcome all conditions, from unbearable heat through to driving rain. There is no spring/summer/autumn/winter wear, this is an adaptation to climate and conditions via timeless, stylish seasonless apparel.