Knox All Sports Waterproof Mens Jacket
The All Sports waterproof outer jacket is part of the Knox Layering System that has taken the armour out of a big bulky motorbike jacket and put it into a separate zip up armoured shirt, leaving the outer jacket lighter and softer. The secret zip on the outer jacket runs up the arms and down the sides to make room for the armour. The armoured shirt and jacket are designed to be worn together when riding.
This is casual gear off the bike and proper riding gear on the bike, not an awkward compromise of the two.
Designed for sport and adventure this high performance multi sports jacket works on and off the bike and for many other sports.
The All Sports jacket is made in a textured woven Dobby with a Durable Water Resistant (DWR) finish so water beads off the surface. Super Tough abrasion resistant panels of stretch fabric are used across the shoulders and elbows.
A contemporary original design from Knox. Designed to fit perfectly and look great, with and without armour.
- 100% high performance waterproof and breathable membrane with fully taped seams.
- High performance 10k membrane for Water and Vapour Permeability. Designed for adventure and sports.
- Strong abrasion resistant stretch fabric on shoulders and elbows.
- YKK Aquaguard® Water resistant zip used on the front zip.
- Knox branded gunmetal Zip pull.
- YKK Aquaguard® Water resistant zips used on 2 exterior side entry waist pockets.
- 2 additional YKK semi concealed zips on the waist pocket with stud fastening.
- YKK Aquaguard® Water resistant zips used on 2 exterior chest pockets with side entry for ease of use.
- 3 concealed YKK zipped vents on front shoulders and back for added breathability in warmer conditions.
- Knox branded gunmetal rivets on pockets for added strength.
- Knox branded gunmetal studs used on the front closure and cuff closure
- Fully adjustable waist belt with gunmetal stud detail.
- Discreet underarm loops on both arms for attaching reflective arm bands for night riding.
- Cotton interior lining on the body for comfort and freshness.
- Taffeta used on the sleeves for comfort and ease of wear.
- Ribbed collar and cuffs add protection against the cold in the winter months and are removable in warmer weather.
- 1 interior zipped pocket.
- Dual Fit Underarm Expansion Zip System can be closed when the armoured shirt is removed.
- Adjustable cuff closure system to enable easy fitting of gloves.
- Concealed interior elasticated draw cord at the hem to adjust the fit.
- Clothing Features
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The award-winning brand specialises in the design and manufacture of innovative impact protective equipment, performance layering systems, and hand armour.
The company started in 1981, where they launched the 1st commercially available back protector under the Pro-Tek brand. This was followed by the award-winning Pro-Tek Elite suit in 1988 which was the 1st motorcycle jacket to feature built-in protectors in the elbows, shoulders and back. They’d really started something because in just a few short years everyone had copied the idea and almost every jacket on the market had integral protectors.
Knox continued to innovate and launched the worlds 1st CE-approved body armour along with the ‘Knox’ brand in 1995. Many awards and numerous press accolades have followed over the years.