Knox Buxton Spectra Mens Jeans - Blue
on orders over £25.
Make a price match enquiry
Knox Buxton Spectra Mens Jeans - Blue
Knox Buxton Spectra Mens Jeans
Knox Buxton jeans for men combine Cordura ® denim and reinforced with a Spectra ® lining for maximum abrasion resistance. Spectra is stronger than steel and 40% stronger than aramid fibre like Kevlar.
Knox denim jeans are all you would expect from a favourite pair of jeans but built for motorcycling
These smart tapered jeans have been designed with a focus on fit, high-performance abrasion resistance and impact protection.
Knox knee armour is concealed in a pocket that is accessed from the outside by an invisible zip.
A smart system holds the knee protector against the knee when riding.
The pocket height is also adjustable to give the perfect fit and riding position.
Off the bike the knee and hip protectors are removed in seconds for all day comfort.
Extra care is taken in the construction of the Spectra lining to avoid bulky exterior seams.
- Cordura ® denim
- Spectra® Lining for a superior abrasion resistance – 40% stronger than Kevlar and other aramids.
- Lined for maximum coverage.
- Precision knee fit
- Carefully tailored and a tapered leg for a perfect fit on and off the bike.
- Features High-end detailing.
- YKK Zips
- Deep pockets
- Invisible amour pockets with external access for easy adjustment and removal of discreet Knox CE protectors.
- Knox MICRO-LOCK Knee and hip protectors supplied as standard
- 1 leg length 33”. Easy to alter hem
- Sizes S 30” – 3XL 40”
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Knox brand.DOWNLOAD
The award-winning brand specialises in the design and manufacture of innovative impact protective equipment, performance layering systems, and hand armour.
The company started in 1981, where they launched the 1st commercially available back protector under the Pro-Tek brand. This was followed by the award-winning Pro-Tek Elite suit in 1988 which was the 1st motorcycle jacket to feature built-in protectors in the elbows, shoulders and back. They’d really started something because in just a few short years everyone had copied the idea and almost every jacket on the market had integral protectors.
Knox continued to innovate and launched the worlds 1st CE-approved body armour along with the ‘Knox’ brand in 1995. Many awards and numerous press accolades have followed over the years.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Security and safety in denim jeans, what's not to like.
I purchased these after returning a pair of Richmond jeans which had a manufacturing fault with the stitching. The staff at Gt Portland St are great at Customer Service so there were no issues. These are my 'go to' three season jeans as they are a heavier weight jean which are fully lined and offer more warmth; and protection; than the Richmond jeans. The external armour zips at the knees are really good (so simple) and allow the jeans to be worn all day whether on or off the bike. The jeans are very well made and Knox go to great lengths to make sure their products are top notch. I did wear these a few times last summer but they are just too warm in hot and sunny weather so this year I shall be buying another pair of Richmond jeans which will do nicely for summer! Knox have a great reputation, quality and sizing are spot on and these jeans look good too. Treat yourself.