Knox Covert Mk2 Waterproof Mens Gloves
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Knox Covert Mk2 Waterproof Mens Gloves
Knox Covert Mk2
This glove has a total laminated membrane to the back of the leather so cannot absorb water past the leather exterior so the glove does not become heavy with water in the rain. Also the fingers will not pull out which is a massive frustration for so many riders!
Perfect spring/summer/autumn glove and without added bulk.
This patented technology replaces standard waterproof inserts that are used in all other motorcycle gloves and is a huge step forward in waterproof glove technology making the glove waterproof and breathable and without extra thickness.
- The OutDry® membrane is bonded directly to the shell and completely seals the stitching. This ensures that the inner remains completely dry.
- Perfect Fit – Increased Dexterity – because the membrane is bonded to the shell. This makes the glove thinner giving greater feel and sensitivity.
- Windproof – With OutDry® bonded membrane technology, wind is blocked on the outer surface. With conventional construction, air can penetrate the exterior and fill the space between shell and membrane.
- Highly Breathable – The OutDry® System prevents moisture build up between shell and membrane which allows body vapour to easily push through the glove, keeping hands dry on the inside.
- Full 1.0mm Korean Cowhide construction.
- Pittards digital goat leather 0.8mm overlay used on palm and finger tips for increased durability.
- Patented low profile Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378) to eliminate the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid
- Soft silicone knuckle for added comfort.
- Velcro wrist closure for a secure fit.
- Waterproof zip used for ease of use when putting on/taking off the glove.
- Accordion stretch panels on fingers, thumb and top of hand for increased flexibility.
- Strategically placed 4mm biofoam panels placed on thumb, top of hand and outer wrist.
- Box construction fingers for increased dexterity.
- Low profile cuff section of the glove so that it fits well under jackets.
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Knox brand.DOWNLOAD
The award-winning brand specialises in the design and manufacture of innovative impact protective equipment, performance layering systems, and hand armour.
The company started in 1981, where they launched the 1st commercially available back protector under the Pro-Tek brand. This was followed by the award-winning Pro-Tek Elite suit in 1988 which was the 1st motorcycle jacket to feature built-in protectors in the elbows, shoulders and back. They’d really started something because in just a few short years everyone had copied the idea and almost every jacket on the market had integral protectors.
Knox continued to innovate and launched the worlds 1st CE-approved body armour along with the ‘Knox’ brand in 1995. Many awards and numerous press accolades have followed over the years.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.