Knox Dry Inside Jacob Mens Long Sleeve Shirt
The Jacob is part of the ALL SEASON collection and is carefully made in the Knox UK Factory in the Lake District.
Made from MerinoPerform™ Advantage and woven in Australia from luxuriously fine Merino wool, it is combined with cooling and fast-drying synthetic fibres in the fabric structure. The mix of synthetic and Merino means that both vapour and sweat are managed away from the body keeping the wearer cool on hot spring/summer days and warm through the chill of autumn/winter. Merino is some of the finest and softest wool of any sheep and has a silky outer layer, so it is comfortable to wear without itchiness and it has a natural resistance to the bacteria that causes odour.
The fabric’s natural properties and elasticity mean that the garments keep their shape and drape naturally, making them non cling, cool and comfortable. The collection is ideal for motorcyclists as it has a high tensile strength as well as being highly breathable, fast wicking and drying
The Jacob has the richness of a grey marl body contrasting with light grey collar and cuffs on this long sleeve style.
Designed to be a comfortable non-cling fit, yet fine enough not to bunch up under outer clothing. Offering a fashionable sports look with subtle branding on the neck and hem to make it perfect for wearing on and casually off the bike.
- Fast “one way” wicking and drying
- Non-cling, fine fabric
- Super soft seam construction
- Efficient Temperature regulation
- Naturally Odour resistant
- High tensile strength
- Natural elasticity keeps garments in good shape
- Easy care and washing with stain resistance
- High UV resistance providing protection from the sun
- Reassuringly safe, flame retardant
- Natural and renewable fabric
- Machine Washable and dries quickly
- Sizes S- 3XL See size chart for details
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The award-winning brand specialises in the design and manufacture of innovative impact protective equipment, performance layering systems, and hand armour.
The company started in 1981, where they launched the 1st commercially available back protector under the Pro-Tek brand. This was followed by the award-winning Pro-Tek Elite suit in 1988 which was the 1st motorcycle jacket to feature built-in protectors in the elbows, shoulders and back. They’d really started something because in just a few short years everyone had copied the idea and almost every jacket on the market had integral protectors.
Knox continued to innovate and launched the worlds 1st CE-approved body armour along with the ‘Knox’ brand in 1995. Many awards and numerous press accolades have followed over the years.