Knox Dry Inside Jesse Mens Shorts
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Knox Dry Inside Jesse Mens Shorts
Jesse long shorts are perfect for wearing underneath motorcycle trousers and perform just as well when worn as casual sports shorts when not riding.
A Unisex cut in black with contrasting grey marl pocket with soft velour binding around the pocket. Soft elasticated waist.
Designed to be a comfortable non cling fit yet fine enough not to bunch up under outer clothing.
Offering a fashionable sports look with subtle branding on both the pocket.
Made using Merino Perform Advantage technology – a clever combination of super soft Australian Merino wool mixed with cooling and fast drying synthetic fibres. The result is a more advanced cooling and drying process making it perfect for wearing all year.
The entire collection is carefully made in the Knox UK Factory in the beautiful Lake District using technical Merino Perform woven in Australia.
Australian Merino is famous for producing the finest lightest wool that wicks moisture from the skin keeping it dry and insulated and perfect at regulating temperature.
By adding cool synthetic fibres to manage moisture transfer the garment does not cling onto moisture so is perfect in hot weather too. Unlike other types of wool Superfine merino fabric is soft and comfortable to wear without itchiness as each fibre has a silky outer layer.
The collection is ideal for motorcyclists as has a high tensile strength as well as being highly breathable, fast wicking and drying.
- Fast “one way” wicking and drying
- Non cling, fine fabric
- Super soft seam construction
- Efficient Temperature regulation
- Naturally Odour resistant
- High tensile strength
- Natural elasticity keeps garments in good shape
- Easy care and washing with stain resistance
- High UV resistance providing protection from the sun
- Reassuringly safe, flame retardant
- Natural and renewable fabric
- Machine Washable and dries quickly
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The award-winning brand specialises in the design and manufacture of innovative impact protective equipment, performance layering systems, and hand armour.
The company started in 1981, where they launched the 1st commercially available back protector under the Pro-Tek brand. This was followed by the award-winning Pro-Tek Elite suit in 1988 which was the 1st motorcycle jacket to feature built-in protectors in the elbows, shoulders and back. They’d really started something because in just a few short years everyone had copied the idea and almost every jacket on the market had integral protectors.
Knox continued to innovate and launched the worlds 1st CE-approved body armour along with the ‘Knox’ brand in 1995. Many awards and numerous press accolades have followed over the years.