Knox Dual Pro 3-in-1 Mens Jacket
3 interest-free payments of £76.66 Learn more
Knox Dual Pro 3-in-1 Mens Jacket
The Knox Dual Pro is a weather-resistant 3-in-1 softshell jacket, designed as the perfect companion to a Knox armoured shirt, with its water-resistant outer, and quilted thermal under layers.
Knox's Seasonless Collection is a multi-layered approach to year-round motorcycle protection, designed to adapt and overcome all weather conditions. Starting with the armoured shirt at its core to keep protection close to the body, the adaptable Knox Dual Pro jacket is designed to be worn over the top of your shirt for wear during the coldest months of the year.
As a true 3-in-1 garment, the Dual Pro comes in 2 layers, which can be worn in three distinct ways depending on the riding conditions: each by themselves, or together for combined weather
The outer soft-shell layer features a 10K water-resistant membrane for protection during wet weather and assists breathability. Backed by a cosy microfleece, this trilaminate membrane allows moisture vapour to escape, helping to regulate your interior temperature for optimal comfort.
There are multiple pockets throughout including one at the chest, two at the waist, another at the back, and a contactless card pocket on the right sleeve. Thumb loops at the sleeves prevent the jacket from riding up, and the neck collar conceals a hidden waterproof hood for when the weather really turns, allowing you to wear it by itself as a standalone rain mac.
Attached to the softshell jacket is a detachable quilted interior layer made from warm Thermolite Plus. Consisting of ultra-light performance insulative fibres, this thermal lining traps warm air close to the body to keep you toasty when the climate gets cold. This inner quilt can be detached using the reversible centre zip, allowing you to remove it and wear it by itself as a puffer jacket, where the two zippered side pockets come in handy.
The Dual Pro jacket by itself isn't CE approved and is designed to wear over the top of your Knox armoured jacket, like the Knox Urbane Pro MK2 Armoured Shirt. The jacket leaves enough room for the armoured shirt underneath, allowing you to keep form-fitting protection close to your body, whilst the Dual Pro keeps you warm and/or protected during the coldest and wettest months of the year.
The adjustable hem drawcord allows for a secure fit, and the reflective Knox branded trim on the centre of the back increases rider visibility at night.
- 3-in-1 Jacket, each layer can be worn either separately or together. The outer jacket detaches easily from the inner quilt to accommodate temperature changes throughout the year.
- Soft Shell outer layer featuring a 10K membrane to assist water resistance and breathability. Soft Shell fabric backed with a cosy microfleece that allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside the garment.
- Jacket and inner quilt are attached together by branded Knox soft button, secured in a stretch elastic so both garments move with the wearer.
- The technical inner quilt is made from THERMOLITE® Plus, ultra-light performance insulation with durable, hollow fibres which create an insulating layer of warm air within the garment, to keep the rider warm in the most demanding conditions.
- Contrast colour branded trims.
- Reversible centre front zip attaches both jackets together.
- Welded zip pocket with glasses wipe hidden inside. Removable for washing.
- All pockets are lined in microfleece.
- Contactless card holder pocket on sleeve housing a welded zip.
- Discreet large rear pocket.
- Stand collar with foldaway fitted hood designed to be worn under a helmet.
- Soft thumb loops are cleverly integrated into the jacket cuff.
- Concealed side zipped pockets.
- Knox trim in tonal black reflective colour. Placed on the centre back for added visibility in low light.
- Adjustable hem drawcord for a secure fit.
- Men’s: 2 colours – Black Sizes: S – 5XL, Green Sizes S – 3XL
Knox Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your trousers.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The Knox Collection
Knox is a British apparel and glove manufacturer specializing in innovative protection for riders around the world. Founded in 1981, Knox innovations include the first-ever CE approved motorcycle protectors, the patented Knox Scaphoid protection system, the iconic Handroid glove and recently the game-changing Urbane Pro armoured shirt.
As well as body armour, gloves and technical apparel, the company is also a major supplier of CE approved protection to many top motorcycle clothing brands.
For 2022, Knox build on the success of their armoured shirts, introducing an innovative and more sustainable approach to motorcycle gear through the Seasonless Collection.
The Knox Seasonless Collection is about using core Knox pieces, for every ride and every season. Starting with a protective armoured shirt, add or subtract layers to adapt and overcome all conditions, from unbearable heat through to driving rain. There is no spring/summer/autumn/winter wear, this is an adaptation to climate and conditions via timeless, stylish seasonless apparel.