Knox Dual Pro Ladies Jacket
The Dual Pro Women’s three in one jacket is the latest innovation in Seasonless motorcycle clothing from Knox.
It has been stylishly designed to fit over any style of Knox armoured shirt so that the armoured shirt can be worn all year round.
Adapting the armoured shirt to suit a colder environment works perfectly if you add a Dual Pro. The armoured shirt is transformed from a hot weather riding shirt to a riding outfit that can be worn throughout the year. It is more protective, more comfortable, and more sustainable.
The jacket comes in 2 layers, each can be worn either separately or together.
A soft-shell outer jacket detaches easily from the inner quilt to cleverly accommodate temperature changes throughout the year.
The outer soft-shell fabric features a 10K membrane which assists water resistance and allows for breathability. The soft-shell outer fabric with the laminated membrane is then backed with a cosy microfleece. This fleece allows moisture vapour to escape, which, in turn, helps regulate temperature while elevating comfort inside the garment. Both the jacket and the inner quilt are attached by a branded Knox soft button which is secured in a stretch elastic. This allows both garments to move with the wearer.
This technical inner quilt is made from Thermolite® Plus. This is ultra-light performance insulation made with durable, hollow fibres that create an insulating layer of warm air within the garment. This has been proven to keep the rider warm even in the most demanding of riding conditions.
Both jackets are attached together with a reversible centre front zip.
The detailing on the Dual Pro is feature-rich and very well designed. A welded zip pocket has a glasses wipe hidden inside which is removable for washing, while all the pockets are lined in microfleece. There is even a contactless card holder pocket on the sleeve which is accessed via a welded zip.
A discreet large rear pocket is big enough to hold extra accessories. The stand collar meanwhile contains a fold-away fitted windproof hood which is designed to be worn under a helmet negating, the need for a wind tube or balaclava. A pair of soft thumb loops are cleverly integrated into the jacket cuff adding the security of fit.
2 side pockets are zipped and concealed allowing them to be stylishly integrated into the jacket. Added visibility in low light is delivered by Knox trim in a tonal black reflective colour which is placed on the centre back. An adjustable hem drawcord secures the fit.
The Women’s Dual Pro is cut for the female form and is available in two colours, black or green and in ladies’ sizes from XS – 3XL in the black and XS- 2XL in the green.
It’s easy to see how the stylish design and functionality of the Dual Pro makes it a great riding choice, on or off the bike, or for other active sports.
This collection has been tested, trialled, and proven in the UK Lake District, a place that gets more than its share of wet weather!
The Seasonless Apparel Collection can be tailored for the riding conditions, rendering it the only set of motorcycle clothing you’ll ever need.
- 3-in-1 Jacket, each layer can be worn either separately or together. The outer jacket detaches easily from the inner quilt to accommodate temperature changes throughout the year.
- Soft Shell outer layer featuring 10K membrane to assist water resistance and breathability. Softshell fabric backed with a cosy microfleece; that allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside the garment.
- Jacket and inner quilt attached together by branded Knox soft button, secured in a stretch elastic so both garments move with the wearer.
- Technical inner quilt is made from THERMOLITE® Plus, ultra-light performance insulation with durable, hollow fibres which create an insulating layer of warm air within the garment to keep the rider warm in the most demanding conditions.
- Contrast colour branded trims.
- Reversible centre front zip attaches both jackets together.
- Welded zip pocket with glasses wipe hidden inside. Removable for washing.
- All pockets are lined in microfleece.
- Contactless card holder pocket on sleeve housing a welded zip.
- Discreet large rear pocket.
- Stand collar with fold away fitted hood designed to be worn under a helmet.
- Soft thumb loops are cleverly integrated into the jacket cuff.
- Concealed side zipped pockets.
- Knox trim in tonal black reflective colour. Placed on the centre back for added visibility in low light.
- Adjustable hem drawcord for a secure fit.
- Women’s: 2 colours – Black Sizes – XS – 3XL, Green XS – 2XL
Female Model is 178cm tall and wears a UK size XS (8)
Knox Womens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your trousers.
Hip Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The Knox Collection
Knox is a British apparel and glove manufacturer specializing in innovative protection for riders around the world. Founded in 1981, Knox innovations include the first-ever CE approved motorcycle protectors, the patented Knox Scaphoid protection system, the iconic Handroid glove and recently the game-changing Urbane Pro armoured shirt.
As well as body armour, gloves and technical apparel, the company is also a major supplier of CE approved protection to many top motorcycle clothing brands.
For 2022, Knox build on the success of their armoured shirts, introducing an innovative and more sustainable approach to motorcycle gear through the Seasonless Collection.
The Knox Seasonless Collection is about using core Knox pieces, for every ride and every season. Starting with a protective armoured shirt, add or subtract layers to adapt and overcome all conditions, from unbearable heat through to driving rain. There is no spring/summer/autumn/winter wear, this is an adaptation to climate and conditions via timeless, stylish seasonless apparel.