Knox Handroid MK3 Gloves - Black/White
on orders over £25.
Make a price match enquiry
Knox Handroid MK3 Gloves - Black/White
The Knox Handroid Glove is a multi-award winning glove with a striking, unique design and superior high quality. It is a fully CE certified, sports glove with. Certified to European CE Standard EN 13594 – 2012.
The New MKIII design has a revised finger construction to improve the fit, a fresh new design and sleek new Boa fastening.
- Knox Handroid flexible exoskeleton finger and knuckle sliders on all fingers and thumb
- Improved finger construction for a super comfortable fit
- Knox gel metapod that covers the back of the hand
- Patented low profile Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378) to eliminate the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid
- Knox wrist slider
- Knox cuff slider
- “Dialled in” NEW Boa closure system for a superb fit on the wrist.
- Kangaroo leather palm
- Amara grip pad with silicon print for improved control
- Japanese race quality drum dyed Aniline leather
- Japanese polyester high tenacity thread
- Superior fit and comfort
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Knox brand.DOWNLOAD
The award-winning brand specialises in the design and manufacture of innovative impact protective equipment, performance layering systems, and hand armour.
The company started in 1981, where they launched the 1st commercially available back protector under the Pro-Tek brand. This was followed by the award-winning Pro-Tek Elite suit in 1988 which was the 1st motorcycle jacket to feature built-in protectors in the elbows, shoulders and back. They’d really started something because in just a few short years everyone had copied the idea and almost every jacket on the market had integral protectors.
Knox continued to innovate and launched the worlds 1st CE-approved body armour along with the ‘Knox’ brand in 1995. Many awards and numerous press accolades have followed over the years.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Mega comfortable and affordable
Went into the Farnborough shop looking for a new pair of gloves to take over duties from my ageing Alpinestars which had been down the road a couple of times.... went straight for the Dainese gloves as had their leathers and was impressed so thought the same would be true of the gloves. Wasn't impressed and similarly looking at Alpinestars new offerings they weren't gona cut it. One of the staff members there actually had been using the Knox Handroids so recommended them to me. Straight away the kangaroo palm fit 'like a glove', they felt as if they were worn in straight from the off. Also, the way the wrist protection comes up a fairway and the BOA enclosure system tightens around the lower forearm makes them really secure. And with them being nearly half the price of the top level Dainese, it was a no-brainer. On the bike they're perfect, super feel straight away, just hope I don't have to test the protection for a while....
Best pair of gloves I've owned
I have worn Knox gloves for years and upgraded last year to the Knox Handroid's. Wow they are superb! It took about 3 evenings of wearing to make them supple enough to use them on the track day I was booked in on. Great all round feeling on the fingers, hand and wrist. They make you feel very secure with the Armour sitting in the right places. The fastening on the forearm is simple to use and you can get the perfect tension every time. Perfect for road and track use.