Knox Handroid Mk4 Leather Mens Gloves
3 interest-free payments of £61.33 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Knox Handroid Mk4 Leather Mens Gloves
The Knox Handroid Pod MKIV Gloves are an award-winning sports touring glove with an exoskeletal finger spine and Scaphoid Protection System.
As the fourth version of the original Handroid, the MK4 has been updated with an improved fit in the fingers and wrist. The exoskeletal flexible finger spines cover the knuckles, fingers and thumb and give full unrestricted movement. Their newly designed low-profile construction also offers a softer feel and is more aerodynamic than ever before. The spines link to a comfortable gel-lined metapod that covers the back of the hand. On the palm, the patented Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) is enhanced by additional sliding systems on all sides which ensure that in the event of an accident the majority of contact with the ground is with the SPS and not leather. An additional inner cuff slider works to support and enhance the SPS sliding effect. Super strong and tear-resistant Kangaroo leather covers the inside palm and fingers.
The Handroid Motorcycle Gloves utilize a technical Knox BOA lacing system that allows precision adjustment around the whole cuff. The wrist system tightens equally from all sides, just dial in the right torque for you. To release, simply pull the dial. Putting gloves on and off has never been smarter or easier.
- 0.8mm thick, drum-dyed Kangaroo leather
- Soft cowhide leather at the cuff
- Knox Handroid flexible exoskeleton finger and knuckle sliders on all fingers and thumb
- Microlock knuckle protection for impact resistance
- Gel lining that covers the back of the hand
- Box finger construction for better fit and feel in fingers
- Dialed-in BOA closure system at the wrist
- Patented low profile Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378)
- CE certified to EN 13594- 2015
Keis Mens Gloves Size Guide
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The Knox Collection
Knox is a British apparel and glove manufacturer specializing in innovative protection for riders around the world. Founded in 1981, Knox innovations include the first-ever CE approved motorcycle protectors, the patented Knox Scaphoid protection system, the iconic Handroid glove and recently the game-changing Urbane Pro armoured shirt.
As well as body armour, gloves and technical apparel, the company is also a major supplier of CE approved protection to many top motorcycle clothing brands.
For 2022, Knox build on the success of their armoured shirts, introducing an innovative and more sustainable approach to motorcycle gear through the Seasonless Collection.
The Knox Seasonless Collection is about using core Knox pieces, for every ride and every season. Starting with a protective armoured shirt, add or subtract layers to adapt and overcome all conditions, from unbearable heat through to driving rain. There is no spring/summer/autumn/winter wear, this is an adaptation to climate and conditions via timeless, stylish seasonless apparel.