Knox Haydon Denim Mens Jacket
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Knox Haydon Denim Mens Jacket
The Haydon denim jacket is part of the Knox Layering System that has taken the armour out of a big bulky motorbike jacket and put it into a separate zip up armoured shirt, leaving the outer jacket lighter and softer. The secret zip on the outer jacket runs up the arms and down the side to make room for the armour. The armoured shirt and jacket are designed to be worn together when riding.
This is casual gear off the bike and proper riding gear on the bike, not an awkward compromise of the two.
A modern take on a classic; the Haydon Men’s Denim Jacket comes in 2 colourways; Classic Blue Denim and Jet Black denim. The Haydon is made with superior 12oz Cordura® denim and features a removable faux shearling lining. Both Blue & Black Denim jackets are lined with DuPont™ Kevlar® fabric over the back, shoulders and elbows for extra abrasion resistance and feature the Knox Dual Fit system, which allows you resize the jacket so you can wear it on or off the bike. The Haydon also features YKK zips and high-end branding.
- 12oz Cordura® denim.
- Lined with DuPont™ Kevlar® fabric, over the back, shoulders and elbows for extra abrasion resistance.
- YKK Metaluxe®zip used on openings.
- High end branding & detailing
- Knox snap closure with special silicone coating to prevent surface scratches.
- Cotton interior lining for comfort and freshness.
- Removable faux shearling lining
- 1 zipped interior pocket.
- Unique dual fitting system which allows you to expand or contract the jacket to suit the layers you are wearing underneath. Part of the Knox Layering System
- Zip cuff closure to enable easy fitting of gloves.
The award-winning brand specialises in the design and manufacture of innovative impact protective equipment, performance layering systems, and hand armour.
The company started in 1981, where they launched the 1st commercially available back protector under the Pro-Tek brand. This was followed by the award-winning Pro-Tek Elite suit in 1988 which was the 1st motorcycle jacket to feature built-in protectors in the elbows, shoulders and back. They’d really started something because in just a few short years everyone had copied the idea and almost every jacket on the market had integral protectors.
Knox continued to innovate and launched the worlds 1st CE-approved body armour along with the ‘Knox’ brand in 1995. Many awards and numerous press accolades have followed over the years.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.