Knox Leonard Russet MK2 Wax Mens Jacket
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Knox Leonard Russet MK2 Wax Mens Jacket
The Leonard wax is part of the Knox Layering System that has taken the armour out of a big bulky motorbike jacket and put it into a separate zip up armoured shirt, leaving the outer jacket lighter and softer. The secret zip on the outer jacket runs up the arms and down the sides to make room for the armour. The armoured shirt and jacket are designed to be worn together when riding.
This is casual gear off the bike and proper riding gear on the bike, not an awkward compromise of the two.
The Leonard jacket is a modern take on a classic made with a high performance membrane and fully taped seams for 100% waterproofness. The Leonard comes equipped with 4 exterior pockets and 1 internal pocket for bags of storage. Features also include YKK coil and Aquaguard zips throughout, high end branding & detailing and removable ribbed cuffs and collar. The Leonard can be resized to fit on or off the bike via Knox dual fitting system.
- High performance waterproof and breathable membrane with fully taped seams.
- Collar can be worn up or down and a removable throat guard attaches for extra weather protection.
- YKK Aquaguard® Water resistant zip used on the front zip.
- Knox branded gunmetal Zip pull.
- YKK Aquaguard® Water resistant zips used on 4 exterior side entry waist and chest pockets.
- Knox branded gunmetal rivets on pockets for added strength.
- Knox branded gunmetal studs used on the front closure and cuff closure.
- Discreet underarm loops on both arms for attaching reflective arm bands for night riding.
- Cotton interior lining on the body for comfort and freshness.
- Taffeta used on the sleeves for comfort and ease of wear.
- Ribbed collar and cuffs add protection against the cold in the winter months and are removable in warmer weather.
- 1 interior zipped pocket.
- Unique dual fitting system which allows you to expand or contract the jacket to suit the layers you are wearing underneath. Part of the Knox Layering System
- Adjustable cuff closure system to enable easy fitting of gloves.
- Concealed interior elasticated draw cord at the hem to adjust the fit.
The award-winning brand specialises in the design and manufacture of innovative impact protective equipment, performance layering systems, and hand armour.
The company started in 1981, where they launched the 1st commercially available back protector under the Pro-Tek brand. This was followed by the award-winning Pro-Tek Elite suit in 1988 which was the 1st motorcycle jacket to feature built-in protectors in the elbows, shoulders and back. They’d really started something because in just a few short years everyone had copied the idea and almost every jacket on the market had integral protectors.
Knox continued to innovate and launched the worlds 1st CE-approved body armour along with the ‘Knox’ brand in 1995. Many awards and numerous press accolades have followed over the years.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.