Knox Levett Waterproof Ladies Jacket
The Levett Jacket is part of the Knox Layering System that has taken the armour out of a big bulky motorbike jacket and put it into a separate zip up armoured shirt, leaving the outer jacket lighter and softer. The secret zip on the outer jacket runs up the arms and down the sides to make room for the armour. The armoured shirt and jacket are designed to be worn together when riding.
This is casual gear off the bike and proper riding gear on the bike, not an awkward compromise of the two.
The Levett Jacket is a shorter waterproof jacket with a feminine cut and functional detailing. The Levett is equipped with 4 external pockets and 1 interior pocket for lots of storage. The Levett also features stretch accordion panels over the back shoulders, a flattering back waist belt and a hidden gusset on the hem which opens up for a little extra room when sitting down.
The Levett is made from a luxurious peach feel fabric with a high performance waterproof membrane which is then fully seam sealed for a 100% waterproof garment. The Levett also features high quality branding and uses YKK coil and Aquaguard zips throughout. The Levett comes in 2 colourways; black and green.
The Levett can be resized to fit on or off the bike via Knox dual fitting system. The Levett also features an inner zip attachment for the handy option of attaching the jacket to your trousers.
- 100% high performance waterproof and breathable membrane with fully taped seams
- Made from a soft peach feel fabric.
- High performance 7K/7K membrane for Water and Vapour Permeability.
- YKK Aquaguard® zips used throughout
- Accordion stretch panels across shoulders
- Discreet back hem gusset for a little extra room when sitting down.
- Adjustable back waist belt for a more fitted silhouette.
- Cotton interior lining on the body for comfort and freshness.
- Taffeta used on the sleeves for comfort and ease of wear.
- 4 exterior pockets and 1 interior pocket for ample storage.
- Unique dual fitting system which allows you to expand or contract the jacket to suit the layers you are wearing underneath. Part of the Knox Layering System
- Adjustable cuff closure system to enable easy fitting of gloves.
The award-winning brand specialises in the design and manufacture of innovative impact protective equipment, performance layering systems, and hand armour.
The company started in 1981, where they launched the 1st commercially available back protector under the Pro-Tek brand. This was followed by the award-winning Pro-Tek Elite suit in 1988 which was the 1st motorcycle jacket to feature built-in protectors in the elbows, shoulders and back. They’d really started something because in just a few short years everyone had copied the idea and almost every jacket on the market had integral protectors.
Knox continued to innovate and launched the worlds 1st CE-approved body armour along with the ‘Knox’ brand in 1995. Many awards and numerous press accolades have followed over the years.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.