Knox Nexos Sport Leather Mens Gloves
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Knox Nexos Sport Leather Mens Gloves
The NEXOS is a perforated, breathable, long cuff leather motorcycle glove. Soft honeycomb gel protection protects the knuckle area and is covered by a tough but flexible floating knuckle shell.
The patented Knox Scaphoid Protection System is on the palm and a Boa closure system gives a dialled in and secure fit around the wrist.
- Made from a in a mix of Cow hide and strong but supple Goatskin.
- The Nexos Glove is fully CE certified to EN 13594 – 2012
- Honeycomb Gel over a floating knuckle area is encapsulated into a strong outer shell to absorb impact.
- Patented Dual Compound Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378) to eliminate the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid.
- New soft TPU knuckle protector with protective honeycomb gel inserts to absorb impact.
- Micro adjustable Boa closure system and wrist support for a more secure fit.
- Lifetime guarantee on the Boa lace.
Knox Mens Gloves Size Guide
|Palm Circumference (in)||8.4||9||9.6||10.2||10.8||11.4|
|Hand Length (in)||7.3||7.5||7.8||8.1||8.4||8.7|
Palm Circumference (A): Palm circumference is the total measurement around the widest part of the palm and over the knuckles. Put the tape around your palm, make a fist, and then note the measurement.
Hand Length (B): Measure from your wrist crease to the end of your middle finger.
Measure your hand length and width and choose the size closest to your measurements. This should fit your hand correctly. If your hand fits one measure but not the 2nd, or if you prefer a looser fit, we would advise choosing the next size up.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The Knox Collection
Knox is a British apparel and glove manufacturer specializing in innovative protection for riders around the world. Founded in 1981, Knox innovations include the first-ever CE approved motorcycle protectors, the patented Knox Scaphoid protection system, the iconic Handroid glove and recently the game-changing Urbane Pro armoured shirt.
As well as body armour, gloves and technical apparel, the company is also a major supplier of CE approved protection to many top motorcycle clothing brands.
For 2022, Knox build on the success of their armoured shirts, introducing an innovative and more sustainable approach to motorcycle gear through the Seasonless Collection.
The Knox Seasonless Collection is about using core Knox pieces, for every ride and every season. Starting with a protective armoured shirt, add or subtract layers to adapt and overcome all conditions, from unbearable heat through to driving rain. There is no spring/summer/autumn/winter wear, this is an adaptation to climate and conditions via timeless, stylish seasonless apparel.
Lightweight and protective gloves
Really really lightweight leather used so there is lots of feel to these, but a good level of armour across the knuckles, palm and wrist on the gloves so you feel secure using them. I needed a longer pair of gloves as my shorter ones didn't quite offer the protection I wanted and these fit the bill nicely Nice suprise was the phone-friendly part on the index fingers for quick use for my sat nav and phone