Knox Nexos Sport Leather Mens Gloves
The NEXOS is a perforated, breathable, long cuff leather motorcycle glove. Soft honeycomb gel protection protects the knuckle area and is covered by a tough but flexible floating knuckle shell.
The patented Knox Scaphoid Protection System is on the palm and a Boa closure system gives a dialled in and secure fit around the wrist.
- Made from a in a mix of Cow hide and strong but supple Goatskin.
- The Nexos Glove is fully CE certified to EN 13594 – 2012
- Honeycomb Gel over a floating knuckle area is encapsulated into a strong outer shell to absorb impact.
- Patented Dual Compound Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378) to eliminate the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid.
- New soft TPU knuckle protector with protective honeycomb gel inserts to absorb impact.
- Micro adjustable Boa closure system and wrist support for a more secure fit.
- Lifetime guarantee on the Boa lace.
The award-winning brand specialises in the design and manufacture of innovative impact protective equipment, performance layering systems, and hand armour.
The company started in 1981, where they launched the 1st commercially available back protector under the Pro-Tek brand. This was followed by the award-winning Pro-Tek Elite suit in 1988 which was the 1st motorcycle jacket to feature built-in protectors in the elbows, shoulders and back. They’d really started something because in just a few short years everyone had copied the idea and almost every jacket on the market had integral protectors.
Knox continued to innovate and launched the worlds 1st CE-approved body armour along with the ‘Knox’ brand in 1995. Many awards and numerous press accolades have followed over the years.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Lightweight and protective gloves
Really really lightweight leather used so there is lots of feel to these, but a good level of armour across the knuckles, palm and wrist on the gloves so you feel secure using them. I needed a longer pair of gloves as my shorter ones didn't quite offer the protection I wanted and these fit the bill nicely Nice suprise was the phone-friendly part on the index fingers for quick use for my sat nav and phone