Knox Orsa Mk2 CE Leather Mens Gloves
The Knox Orsa MK2 leather gloves are a perforated leather riding glove, ideal for off-road, enduro wear. Offering superior protection and a secure, yet comfortable fit, these Knox gloves are made from perforated Goat leather for abrasion-resistance and a naturally supple feel. Abrasion-resistant sliders can be found on the fingers, while a reinforced Goatskin leather palm and touchscreen-compatible index finger provides excellent grip and smartphone/GPS control.
The Orsa Mk2 gloves boast a unique Boa closure system for a secure and comfortable fit at the wrist. The gloves are CE approved, featuring superior knuckle armour filled with honeycomb gell for impact absorption, as well as Knox’s patented Scaphoid Protection System (SPS for short) which nullifies the grabbing effect that occurs when a leather palm comes into contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyperextension and a broken scaphoid.
- Honeycomb Gel knuckles armour
- Perforated Goat skin upper with abrasion-resistant finger sliders
- Touch Screen technology on the index finger
- Patented low-profile Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm
- Strong Goatskin palm with a soft memory foam double layer on high wear areas
- Unique BOA wrist closure system for a “Dialled in” micro-adjustable fit
- Seamless finger construction
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved
- Glove Features
- Short Cuff, CE Approved
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The award-winning brand specialises in the design and manufacture of innovative impact protective equipment, performance layering systems, and hand armour.
The company started in 1981, where they launched the 1st commercially available back protector under the Pro-Tek brand. This was followed by the award-winning Pro-Tek Elite suit in 1988 which was the 1st motorcycle jacket to feature built-in protectors in the elbows, shoulders and back. They’d really started something because in just a few short years everyone had copied the idea and almost every jacket on the market had integral protectors.
Knox continued to innovate and launched the worlds 1st CE-approved body armour along with the ‘Knox’ brand in 1995. Many awards and numerous press accolades have followed over the years.