Knox Orsa Mk2 CE Leather Mens Gloves
A perforated short cuff summer riding glove with excellent protection, style and a superior fit.
The Knox Orsa Glove is fully CE certified to EN 13594 – 2012 passing 15 different glove tests.
- Honeycomb Gel over a floating knuckle area backed with memory foam, encapsulated in a strong outer shell to absorb impact.
- Perforated Goat skin upper with abrasion resistant finger sliders on the top of the fingers.
- Touch Screen technology on the index finger.
- Wrap round seamless finger ends for superior comfort.
- Patented low profile Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378) to eliminate the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid
- Strong Goat skin palm with a soft memory foam double layer on high wear areas
- Unique low profile BOA wrist closure system eliminates the need for aggressive Velcro systems. The “Dialled in” micro adjustable fit slips easily under a jacket sleeve.
- 2 Colours, Black and White
- Sizes S – XXL
The Orsa Leather glove has passed all of the following tests as part of the European Standard
- Design & Construction – Pass
- Innocuousness – tests the materials used. – Pass
- pH Value of Leather – Pass
- Chromium V1 content of Leather – Pass
- Sizing – Pass
- Dexterity – Pass
- Cadmium content – Pass
- Water vapour transmission – Pass
- Restraint – Pass
- Tear Strength – Pass
- Seam Strength – Pass
- Cut Resistance – Pass
- Abrasion resistance – Pass
- Impact resistance – Pass
- Protective area – Pass
The award-winning brand specialises in the design and manufacture of innovative impact protective equipment, performance layering systems, and hand armour.
The company started in 1981, where they launched the 1st commercially available back protector under the Pro-Tek brand. This was followed by the award-winning Pro-Tek Elite suit in 1988 which was the 1st motorcycle jacket to feature built-in protectors in the elbows, shoulders and back. They’d really started something because in just a few short years everyone had copied the idea and almost every jacket on the market had integral protectors.
Knox continued to innovate and launched the worlds 1st CE-approved body armour along with the ‘Knox’ brand in 1995. Many awards and numerous press accolades have followed over the years.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.