Knox Orsa OR3 MK3 Textile Gloves
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Knox Orsa OR3 MK3 Textile Gloves
The Knox Orsa Textile MK3 gloves are a perforated textile x leather glove with short-cuffs, Honeycomb Gel knuckle guard and Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS).
The renowned Orsa Textile, now with improved strength. A mix of perforated leather and tough four-way stretch mesh rib on the back of the hand. There are abrasion-resistant finger guards and honeycomb gel is used over the floating knuckle area which is housed in a strong but flexible outer shell. Soft but strong breathable Clarino is used on the palm for maximum feel and dexterity.
Orsa textile gloves are touch screen enabled and the finger ends have a seamless finger wrap for extra comfort. A new SPS impact system is the most recent development of the Knox patented Scaphoid protection system. They also feature a Boa closure system which is so effective that it eliminates the need for a Velcro strap on the wrist offering a dialled in, precision fit. They are CE approved to EN 13594.
They are available in black and in five sizes from S – 2XL.
- Honeycomb Gel over the knuckles, encapsulated in a strong but flexible outer shell
- Patented low profile Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378) to eliminate the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyperextension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid
- Unique BOA wrist closure system for a “Dialled in” micro-adjustable fit
- Seamless finger end construction for superior comfort
- Single-layer Clarino breathable performance palm for maximum feel
- Perforated Leather and Air Mesh upper with abrasion resistance finger guards.
- Touch screen enabled
- CE Approved EN 13594
- Sizes S – XL
Colour - Black
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The Knox Collection
Knox is a British apparel and glove manufacturer specializing in innovative protection for riders around the world. Founded in 1981, Knox innovations include the first-ever CE approved motorcycle protectors, the patented Knox Scaphoid protection system, the iconic Handroid glove and recently the game-changing Urbane Pro armoured shirt.
As well as body armour, gloves and technical apparel, the company is also a major supplier of CE approved protection to many top motorcycle clothing brands.
For 2022, Knox build on the success of their armoured shirts, introducing an innovative and more sustainable approach to motorcycle gear through the Seasonless Collection.
The Knox Seasonless Collection is about using core Knox pieces, for every ride and every season. Starting with a protective armoured shirt, add or subtract layers to adapt and overcome all conditions, from unbearable heat through to driving rain. There is no spring/summer/autumn/winter wear, this is an adaptation to climate and conditions via timeless, stylish seasonless apparel.