Knox Orsa OR3 Textile Gloves - Black
on orders over £25.
Make a price match enquiry
Knox Orsa OR3 Textile Gloves - Black
Knox Orsa Textile OR3
The Ultimate High Performance Off Road/Enduro Glove with an unrivalled fit and comfort.
- Honeycomb Gel over the knuckles, encapsulated in a strong outer shell
- Patented low profile Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378) to eliminate the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid
- Unique BOA wrist closure system for a “Dialled in” micro adjustable fit
- Seamless finger construction for superior comfort
- Single layer Clarino breathable performance palm for maximum feel
- Perforated Leather and Air Mesh upper with abrasion resistance finger guards.
- Terry cloth thumb panel to use as a wipe.
- Silicone finger prints for improved grip
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Knox brand.DOWNLOAD
They specialise in the design and manufacture of innovative impact protective equipment, performance layering systems,Hand Armour and most recently our Studio Collection Outerwear. Our products are built for motorcycling, motocross, mountain biking, snowboarding, skiing and equestrian.
The company started in 1981, when we launched the 1st commercially available back protector under the Pro-Tek brand.This was followed by the award winning Pro-Tek Elite suit in 1988 which was the 1st motorcycle jacket to feature built-in protectors in the elbows, shoulders and back. They’d really started something because in just a few short years everyone had copied the idea and almost every jacket on the market had integral protectors.
Knox continued to innovate and launched the worlds 1st CE-approved body armour along with the ‘Knox’ brand in 1995. Many awards and numerous press accolades have followed over the years.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Outstanding Product - From one who’s hard to please
Just the most comfortable and well made pair of gloves I have ever owned. I love shorty gloves but am always a little concerned about what happens if I have a spill and they come off my hands. With the brilliant twist and lock strap system that will never happen and I am left to enjoy my riding. If you are in doubt then don’t be, they are brilliant
Really nice summer cool glove - more comfortable than leather version
I was in need of some short gloves to go with my summer riding ensemble. I did not want to compromise protection for comfort so looked at the Knox after having worn their jeans for some time. The gloves were my normal size (L) although I could fit in a medium. the BOA security mechanism is excellent once you work it out but the thin wires are not the prettiest. On my bike (which has Barkbusters handguards) the upper glove vents didn't get a full blast of air, but with a small change in position a torrent of cooling air flowed over my hands. The whole glove has no pinch points and the scaphoid protection is not intrusive despite being near the palm. Getting the gloves off and on is easy-peasy. Looks wise they do take some getting used to but after a bit of riding I have to say I love them Durability is a little difficult to judge so far
They are pretty comfortable when you first try them on, but having owned these for about 100 miles I've noticed the seam on the thumb and on the palm is noticeable/in the wrong place. I have so far only used them for my 10-15 minute commute but I'll be taking a spare pair of gloves if I use them for a longer trip. On the plus side, they are easy to put on and off, cool for summer days and give good feel. I don't regret buying them but wouldn't buy another pair for use on my current bike.