Knox Oulton Gloves
The Knox Oulton is a high-performance sports glove with an abrasion-resistant leather outer, Micro-Lock knuckle shield, and Scaphoid Protection System (SBS).
It has clean and stylish lines and works as well on the road as it does on the track. It’s made from premium strong goatskin leather. This is complemented with a new innovative two-part TPU knuckle guard, which features air channels, extends over the metacarpals and out to the little finger, and has added Micro-Lock for impact absorption. The reinforced leather wrap on the edge of the hand delivers added strength with a smart single pull eyelet strap for easy and secure fitting. This covers the seams on the side of the hand where most riders tend to fall in the event of a crash.
Safety continues with an additional Micro-Lock panel on the wrist. Knox Micro-Lock protection is used inside the cuff, under the two-part knuckle and under the Scaphoid Protection System (SPS). This offers significantly more impact absorption to the wearer.
Practical and aesthetic details are taken care of with an Amara Silicone grip pad on the palm which makes it a more comfortable glove to use on a bike. There is spot colour raised detailing on the strap, fingertips and the wrist where a stretch accordion feature makes for a secure and comfortable fit. Fingers are perforated for breathability and are touch screen enabled. The Knox Icon is printed on both the cuff and side of the hand.
The new Oulton Men’s Leather glove is CE approved EN13594 and is available in black with white or black with red. It is available in five sizes from S – 3XL.
- Made from Goatskin leather
- A new innovative 2-part TPU knuckle guard with air channels extends over the metacarpals and has added Micro-Lock for impact absorption.
- Reinforced leather wrap on the edge of the hand delivers added strength.
- Amara Silicone grip pad on the palm.
- Micro-Lock panel on the wrist with a smart single pull eyelet strap for easy and secure fitting.
- Spot colour raised detailing on the strap and wrist
- The fingers are perforated for breathability and are touch screen enabled.
- Stretch Accordion on the wrist for a secure and comfortable fit.
- Knox printed Icon on the cuff and side of the hand.
- CE approved EN13594
- 2 colours, Black/White, Black/Red
Sizes S – 3XL
Knox Mens Gloves Size Guide
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The Knox Collection
Knox is a British apparel and glove manufacturer specializing in innovative protection for riders around the world. Founded in 1981, Knox innovations include the first-ever CE approved motorcycle protectors, the patented Knox Scaphoid protection system, the iconic Handroid glove and recently the game-changing Urbane Pro armoured shirt.
As well as body armour, gloves and technical apparel, the company is also a major supplier of CE approved protection to many top motorcycle clothing brands.
For 2022, Knox build on the success of their armoured shirts, introducing an innovative and more sustainable approach to motorcycle gear through the Seasonless Collection.
The Knox Seasonless Collection is about using core Knox pieces, for every ride and every season. Starting with a protective armoured shirt, add or subtract layers to adapt and overcome all conditions, from unbearable heat through to driving rain. There is no spring/summer/autumn/winter wear, this is an adaptation to climate and conditions via timeless, stylish seasonless apparel.