Knox Oulton MK2 Leather Gloves
3 interest-free payments of £43.33 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Knox Oulton MK2 Leather Gloves
The Knox Outlon MK2 is a sports leather glove with a new LDPE wrist cuff with Micro-Lock protection, a TPU knuckle guard, and an Amara Silicone grip pad.
As the second version of the Knox Outlon, the MK2 offers exceptional protection, comfort and style for track days and the road. The gloves are durable goat skin leather with a reinforced leather wrap on the edge of the hand for strength, and an Amara silicone grip pad at the palm for additional grip.
The MK2 improves upon the original Oulton glove with the inclusion of the sleek single-sided LDPE wrist cuff with added Micro-Lock for improved strength, abrasion and impact resistance.
The Oulton MK2 features an innovative 2-part TPU knuckle shield with Micro-Lock impact protection and air channels that extend over the metacarpals for ventilation. Micro-Lock also extends to the wrist, with a protective panel on the wrist with a smart single-pull eyelet strap for a simple and secure fit.
The perforated fingers allow for breathability and the tips are touch-screen compatible. Stretch accordion wrist increases freedom of movement and reflective spot detailing on the wrist and strap increase rider visibility.
- Made from Goat skin leather
- A new innovative 2-part TPU knuckle guard with air channels with Micro-Lock protection
- Reinforced leather wrap on the edge of the hand delivers added strength
- Amara Silicone grip pad on the palm
- New wrist cuff in polished LDPE with gloss highlights and integrated Micro-Lock panel for abrasion resistance, impact absorption and durability
- A smart single-pull eyelet strap for easy and secure fitting
- The fingers are perforated for breathability and are touch-screen enabled
- Stretch Accordion on the wrist for a secure and comfortable fit
- Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) fitted as standard
- CE approved EN13594
Knox Mens Gloves Size Guide
|Palm Circumference (in)||8.4||9||9.6||10.2||10.8||11.4|
|Hand Length (in)||7.3||7.5||7.8||8.1||8.4||8.7|
Palm Circumference (A): Palm circumference is the total measurement around the widest part of the palm and over the knuckles. Put the tape around your palm, make a fist, and then note the measurement.
Hand Length (B): Measure from your wrist crease to the end of your middle finger.
Measure your hand length and width and choose the size closest to your measurements. This should fit your hand correctly. If your hand fits one measure but not the 2nd, or if you prefer a looser fit, we would advise choosing the next size up.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The Knox Collection
Knox is a British apparel and glove manufacturer specializing in innovative protection for riders around the world. Founded in 1981, Knox innovations include the first-ever CE approved motorcycle protectors, the patented Knox Scaphoid protection system, the iconic Handroid glove and recently the game-changing Urbane Pro armoured shirt.
As well as body armour, gloves and technical apparel, the company is also a major supplier of CE approved protection to many top motorcycle clothing brands.
For 2022, Knox build on the success of their armoured shirts, introducing an innovative and more sustainable approach to motorcycle gear through the Seasonless Collection.
The Knox Seasonless Collection is about using core Knox pieces, for every ride and every season. Starting with a protective armoured shirt, add or subtract layers to adapt and overcome all conditions, from unbearable heat through to driving rain. There is no spring/summer/autumn/winter wear, this is an adaptation to climate and conditions via timeless, stylish seasonless apparel.