Knox Oulton Waterproof Mens Jacket
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Knox Oulton Waterproof Mens Jacket
The Oulton waterproof outer jacket is part of the Knox Layering System that has taken the armour out of a big bulky motorbike jacket and put it into a separate zip up armoured shirt, leaving the outer jacket lighter and softer. The secret zip on the outer jacket runs up the arms and down the sides to make room for the armour. The armoured shirt and jacket are designed to be worn together when riding.
This is casual gear off the bike and proper riding gear on the bike, not an awkward compromise of the two.
The new Oulton Jacket is a longer waterproof style, with clever invisible reflective panels. Classic style with a technical, modern twist and features accordion stretch panels across the back shoulder and 2 x chest ‘Hunting Pockets’ pockets, inspired by early hunting jackets. The Oulton has 2 x waist pockets and a dual entry, 1 zip opening at the side and 1 hidden zip opening under the pocket flap. The Oulton can be resized to fit on or off the bike via Knox dual fit system. Made from a technical peach feel fabric with 10K/10K waterproof membrane + Reflective coating. The reflective finish gives the wearer higher visibility when riding at night. All seams are fully sealed for 100% waterproofness. The Jacket also features an inner zip attachment for the option of attaching jacket to bottom half of riding gear.
- 100% high performance waterproof and breathable membrane with fully taped seams.
- Invisible reflective panels across sleeves and back yoke for increased visibility at night.
- High performance 10K/10K membrane for Water and Vapour Permeability.
- YKK Aquaguard® zips.
- High end branding & detailing
- Accordion stretch panels across shoulders.
- Hidden zip back vent for ease on the bike.
- Cotton interior lining on the body for comfort and freshness.
- Taffeta used on the sleeves for comfort and ease of wear.
- 1 interior zipped pocket.
- 1 interior zip panel for trouser attachment.
- Unique dual fitting system which allows you to expand or contract the jacket to suit the layers you are wearing underneath. Part of the Knox Layering System
- Adjustable cuff closure system to enable easy fitting of gloves.
The award-winning brand specialises in the design and manufacture of innovative impact protective equipment, performance layering systems, and hand armour.
The company started in 1981, where they launched the 1st commercially available back protector under the Pro-Tek brand. This was followed by the award-winning Pro-Tek Elite suit in 1988 which was the 1st motorcycle jacket to feature built-in protectors in the elbows, shoulders and back. They’d really started something because in just a few short years everyone had copied the idea and almost every jacket on the market had integral protectors.
Knox continued to innovate and launched the worlds 1st CE-approved body armour along with the ‘Knox’ brand in 1995. Many awards and numerous press accolades have followed over the years.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.