Knox Richmond MK2 CE Kevlar Mens Jeans
Knox Richmond MK2 Kevlar Jeans
The New CE Approved Knox Richmond MK II Abrasion resistant jean – A modern tapered jean with room to move
Added stretch for all-day comfort
A tapered leg jean; a slim more refined look without being too skinny.
CE Approved to pr EN17092- 3 Class AA
Includes Knox MICRO-LOCK armour in the hips and knees
The new Richmond is all you would expect from your favourite pair of jeans but built for motorcycling.
There is an extra focus on fit, comfort on and off the bike, high performance abrasion resistance and impact protection.
Knox knee armour is concealed in a pocket that is accessed from the outside by an invisible zip.
A smart system holds the knee protector against the knee when riding.
Off the bike the knee and hip protectors are removed in seconds for all day comfort.
Extra care is taken in the construction of the abrasion resistant lining to avoid bulky exterior seams.
- Made from hard wearing Cordura®
- Made with DuPont™ Kevlar® Fiber. Fully lined.
- CE Approved to pr EN17092- 3 Class AA
- Carefully tailored tapered fit for a perfect fit on and off the bike.
- Invisible amour pockets with external access for easy removal of low profile Knox CE protectors.
- CE approved Knox MICRO-LOCK Knee and hip protectors supplied as standard.
- 5 year guarantee on Micro-Lock protectors when registered
- Leather branding
- YKK Zips
- 4 deep pockets
- Machine Washable – see content label for details.
- Colour – Blue. Also available in black
- Leg Length – 33”. Short leg (30”) also available Available”)
- Sizes S 30” – 3XL 40”
The award-winning brand specialises in the design and manufacture of innovative impact protective equipment, performance layering systems, and hand armour.
The company started in 1981, where they launched the 1st commercially available back protector under the Pro-Tek brand. This was followed by the award-winning Pro-Tek Elite suit in 1988 which was the 1st motorcycle jacket to feature built-in protectors in the elbows, shoulders and back. They’d really started something because in just a few short years everyone had copied the idea and almost every jacket on the market had integral protectors.
Knox continued to innovate and launched the worlds 1st CE-approved body armour along with the ‘Knox’ brand in 1995. Many awards and numerous press accolades have followed over the years.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.