Knox Richmond MK2 CE Kevlar Mens Jeans
The Knox Men's Richmond MKII Motorcycle Jeans are the CE approved, abrasion resistance jean which has a tapered leg design and added stretch for all-day comfort. The Richmond MKII jeans is exactly what you would expect from your favourite pair of jeans but built for motorcycling.
There is an extra focus on fit, comfort on and off the bike, high-performance abrasion resistance and impact protection. The Jeans have been made from hard-wearing Cordura fabric, with DuPont Kevlar Fibre lining throughout.
The Jeans have Knox MICRO-LOCK Knee Armour concealed in a pocket that is accessed from the outside by an invisible zip, making it easy to take in and out. This means you are protected whilst riding, but when not you can be comfy and have a free range of movement. There is a smart system that holds the knee protector against the knee when riding for optimal protection. Extra care has been taken in the construction of the abrasion-resistant lining to avoid bulky exterior seams. Protection for the hips has also been included.
Additional features include leather branding, YKK zips and 4 deep pockets for peace of mind. Knox are able to provide a 5-year guarantee on the MICRO-LOCK protectors when registered.
- Hard-wearing Cordura
- DuPont Kevlar Fiber
- Fully lined
- CE Approved to pr EN17092- 3 Class AA
- Carefully tailored tapered fit
- Invisible armour pockets with external access
- CE approved Knox MICRO-LOCK Knee and hip protectors
- 5-year guarantee on Micro-Lock protectors when registered
- Machine Washable
The award-winning brand specialises in the design and manufacture of innovative impact protective equipment, performance layering systems, and hand armour.
The company started in 1981, where they launched the 1st commercially available back protector under the Pro-Tek brand. This was followed by the award-winning Pro-Tek Elite suit in 1988 which was the 1st motorcycle jacket to feature built-in protectors in the elbows, shoulders and back. They’d really started something because in just a few short years everyone had copied the idea and almost every jacket on the market had integral protectors.
Knox continued to innovate and launched the worlds 1st CE-approved body armour along with the ‘Knox’ brand in 1995. Many awards and numerous press accolades have followed over the years.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.