Knox Roseberry Mk1 Kevlar Ladies Jeans
Knox Roseberry Kevlar Ladies Jeans
Knox Roseberry jeans for women combine Cordura ® denim, Dupont Kevlar ® lining and Knox ® CE armour and a perfect fit. Knox denim jeans are all you would expect from a favourite pair of jeans but built for motorcycling
These high waisted jeans are designed for a perfect fit on the waist, hips and legs.
A flattering tapered leg with high-performance abrasion resistance and impact protection.
Knox knee armour is concealed in a pocket that is accessed from the outside by an invisible zip.
A smart system holds the knee protector against the knee when riding.
The knee armour pocket height is also adjustable to give the perfect fit and riding position.
Off the bike the knee and hip protectors are removed in seconds for all day comfort.
Extra care is taken in the construction of the Kevlar lining to avoid bulky exterior seams.
- Cordura ® denim
- Dupont Kevlar ® for high performance abrasion resistance. Lined for maximum coverage.
- Precision knee fit for armour
- Carefully tailored and a straight leg for a perfect fit on and off the bike.
- High waist for extra comfort
- Features High-end detailing.
- YKK Zips
- Deep pockets
- Invisible amour pockets with external access for easy adjustment and removal of discreet Knox CE protectors.
- Includes removable Knox® CE approved MICRO-LOCK knee and hip armour.
- Sizes XS – 8 30” – 2XL – 18
- 1 Leg Length – 32”. Easy to alter hem
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Knox brand.DOWNLOAD
The award-winning brand specialises in the design and manufacture of innovative impact protective equipment, performance layering systems, and hand armour.
The company started in 1981, where they launched the 1st commercially available back protector under the Pro-Tek brand. This was followed by the award-winning Pro-Tek Elite suit in 1988 which was the 1st motorcycle jacket to feature built-in protectors in the elbows, shoulders and back. They’d really started something because in just a few short years everyone had copied the idea and almost every jacket on the market had integral protectors.
Knox continued to innovate and launched the worlds 1st CE-approved body armour along with the ‘Knox’ brand in 1995. Many awards and numerous press accolades have followed over the years.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.