Knox Roseberry Mk1 Kevlar Ladies Jeans
3 interest-free payments of £33.33 Learn more
Knox Roseberry Mk1 Kevlar Ladies Jeans
Knox Roseberry Kevlar Ladies Jeans
Knox Roseberry jeans for women combine Cordura ® denim, Dupont Kevlar ® lining and Knox ® CE armour and a perfect fit. Knox denim jeans are all you would expect from a favourite pair of jeans but built for motorcycling
These high waisted jeans are designed for a perfect fit on the waist, hips and legs.
A flattering tapered leg with high-performance abrasion resistance and impact protection.
Knox knee armour is concealed in a pocket that is accessed from the outside by an invisible zip.
A smart system holds the knee protector against the knee when riding.
The knee armour pocket height is also adjustable to give the perfect fit and riding position.
Off the bike the knee and hip protectors are removed in seconds for all day comfort.
Extra care is taken in the construction of the Kevlar lining to avoid bulky exterior seams.
- Cordura ® denim
- Dupont Kevlar ® for high performance abrasion resistance. Lined for maximum coverage.
- Precision knee fit for armour
- Carefully tailored and a straight leg for a perfect fit on and off the bike.
- High waist for extra comfort
- Features High-end detailing.
- YKK Zips
- Deep pockets
- Invisible amour pockets with external access for easy adjustment and removal of discreet Knox CE protectors.
- Includes removable Knox® CE approved MICRO-LOCK knee and hip armour.
- Sizes XS – 8 30” – 2XL – 18
- 1 Leg Length – 32”. Easy to alter hem
Knox Women's Trousers Size Guide
Waist: Measure around the natural waistline. This will usually be the smallest part.
Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips. As a guide, this is often 7.5 inches (20cm) below your waist.
Inside Leg: Measure from the top of your inside leg to your ankle. You should do this whilst standing to get a more accurate measure. We have 2 leg lengths for women, 30″ (Regular) and 28″ (Short Leg).
Please note: The measurements given are body measurements; we recommend you not measure over the clothing. Also, please hold the tape measure firm and not loosely, as the measurement needs to be fitted. We recommend you go down one size if you measure in between sizes. E.g. measure the waist 27 inches, and go down to 26 inches.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The Knox Collection
Knox is a British apparel and glove manufacturer specializing in innovative protection for riders around the world. Founded in 1981, Knox innovations include the first-ever CE approved motorcycle protectors, the patented Knox Scaphoid protection system, the iconic Handroid glove and recently the game-changing Urbane Pro armoured shirt.
As well as body armour, gloves and technical apparel, the company is also a major supplier of CE approved protection to many top motorcycle clothing brands.
For 2022, Knox build on the success of their armoured shirts, introducing an innovative and more sustainable approach to motorcycle gear through the Seasonless Collection.
The Knox Seasonless Collection is about using core Knox pieces, for every ride and every season. Starting with a protective armoured shirt, add or subtract layers to adapt and overcome all conditions, from unbearable heat through to driving rain. There is no spring/summer/autumn/winter wear, this is an adaptation to climate and conditions via timeless, stylish seasonless apparel.