Knox Scarlett Kevlar Ladies Jeans
Knox Scarlett Water Resistant Kevlar Ladies Jeans
The Scarlett Skinny fit Jeans are made from stretchy 10oz Cordura® denim woven with COOLMAX® All Season and are treated with a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) finish to make them water resistant. The jeans are seamlessly part lined with DuPont™ Kevlar® fabric for abrasion coverage. Internally the jeans are fully lined with lightweight stretch cotton for comfort, breathability and its naturally antibacterial qualities. Knox knee armour is concealed in a pocket that is accessed from the outside of the jeans via an invisible zip. Wearer can easily remove armour and wear jeans on or off the bike. The Scarlett Jeans come with removable Knox® MICRO LOCK CE approved Knee and hip armour.
- Made from Stretch 10oz Cordura® denim woven with COOLMAX®
- Seamlessly part lined with DuPont™ Kevlar® fabric for abrasion coverage.
- Water repellent finish.
- Internally lined with lightweight stretch cotton for comfort, breathability and its naturally antibacterial qualities.
- Invisible amour pockets with external access for easy adjustment and removal.
- Carefully tailored for an impeccable skinny fit.
- Adjustable knee pocket to give precise knee armour fit.
- YKK Zips
- Deep pockets
- Includes removable Knox® CE approved MICRO-LOCK knee and hip armour.
- Colour – Blue Denim.
- Also available in Black
- 8 sizes – XXS(6) – 3XL(20)
- Leg Length – 32”. Easy to alter hem
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The award-winning brand specialises in the design and manufacture of innovative impact protective equipment, performance layering systems, and hand armour.
The company started in 1981, where they launched the 1st commercially available back protector under the Pro-Tek brand. This was followed by the award-winning Pro-Tek Elite suit in 1988 which was the 1st motorcycle jacket to feature built-in protectors in the elbows, shoulders and back. They’d really started something because in just a few short years everyone had copied the idea and almost every jacket on the market had integral protectors.
Knox continued to innovate and launched the worlds 1st CE-approved body armour along with the ‘Knox’ brand in 1995. Many awards and numerous press accolades have followed over the years.